rategold

Default This is hilarious!

Anyone see this totally ridiculous site? This loser has made $1800
from basically begging.

http://www.unemployedloser.com

Dan C

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:54:25 -0700, rategold wrote:

Anyone see this totally ridiculous site? This loser has made $1800
from basically begging.

How is that "hilarious"? More like "sad" or "lame", I'd say.

Linux Registered User #327951

SteveB

"rategold" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone see this totally ridiculous site? This loser has made $1800
from basically begging.

http://www.unemployedloser.com

Yes. I agree. Being 24, and living at home is hilarious. I know I sure
laughed at him.

Steve

PS: I didn't send him any money.

Edwin Pawlowski

"rategold" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone see this totally ridiculous site? This loser has made $1800
from basically begging.

http://www.unemployedloser.com

Good picture of you Mike.

Bill

Actually he seems to be putting a lot of time and energy into his web site.
I would consider this "work", but don't tell him. Might ruin all his fun...
:-)

"rategold" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone see this totally ridiculous site? This loser has made $1800
from basically begging.

http://www.unemployedloser.com

Pop

Well, let's see:
-- Site looks really spammy and scammy.
-- At least one copyright theft in an image
-- I don't see anything hilarious there
-- A lot of it is obvious lies and scams
-- It's a very new site, and probably gathering email addresses
to boot.
-- and you believe how much money he states?
-- What else do you believe that he says then?

Why did you bother helping this dummy by giving him hits to his
site? And getting me to do the same by your claim that it was
"hilarious"? He's sucked several sucker-hits just on this group,
and many others too if you can believe Google. You are almost as
low as he is.

Yuk!

oups.com...
: