Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Totally totally. totally OT. Not safe for kids to view.

Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of me
with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

ARWadsworth wrote:
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then
legged it.
Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the
look of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

He's perhaps not as much into D-I-Y as you?

--
Register as an organ donor with the NHS online. It takes 1 minute and
saves you carrying an organ donor card with you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 25 May 2012 23:25:29 +0100, "brass monkey" wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Gordon Bennet.

Necromancy if it was.

He died in 1918.

DerekG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 25, 9:27*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of me
with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

--
Adam

Any video? Was he bigger than you?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
You sure you have not been on the funny mushrooms?

We have an open relationship

Brian

Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then
legged it. Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like
the
look of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

--
Adam

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 25 May 2012 23:58:00 -0700, harry wrote:

On May 25, 9:27Â*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged
it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look
of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

--
Adam

Any video? Was he bigger than you?

I expect the sheets were over that bit.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

It is possible, of course, that his dream of a threesome might not have
involved another bloke :-)

Alternatively, she may have told him
"That bloke you've seen me hanging around with - just a very good friend.
He's gay so he's no competition."
In which case it's not too surprising that he left like greased lightning
when you yelled "Threesome".

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David WE Roberts wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

It is possible, of course, that his dream of a threesome might not have
involved another bloke :-)

Alternatively, she may have told him
"That bloke you've seen me hanging around with - just a very good friend.
He's gay so he's no competition."
In which case it's not too surprising that he left like greased lightning
when you yelled "Threesome".

ROTFLMAO!
--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Quality area
Quality women
What next I wonder...ain't quality neighbours I know

;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/05/2012 21:53, Nthkentman wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged
it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look
of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Quality area
Quality women
What next I wonder...ain't quality neighbours I know

;-)

I reckon Adam lives on the Chatsworth Estate & drinks in The Jockey...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
On 26/05/2012 21:53, Nthkentman wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged
it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look
of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Quality area
Quality women
What next I wonder...ain't quality neighbours I know

;-)

I reckon Adam lives on the Chatsworth Estate & drinks in The Jockey...

Is that the gay pub?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/05/2012 14:32, Nthkentman wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
On 26/05/2012 21:53, Nthkentman wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged
it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look
of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Quality area
Quality women
What next I wonder...ain't quality neighbours I know

;-)

I reckon Adam lives on the Chatsworth Estate & drinks in The Jockey...

Is that the gay pub?

Only when Ian Gallagher is in there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then
legged it. Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like
the
look of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Quality area
Quality women
What next I wonder...ain't quality neighbours I know

;-)

My quality neighbours are the Lancastrians

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David WE Roberts wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then
legged it. Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like
the
look of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

It is possible, of course, that his dream of a threesome might not
have involved another bloke :-)

We have to alternate as the gf's preferred 3 some is another bloke joining
us and mine is when another woman joins us. Sometimes it is just easier to
get another couple in and mix and match.

Alternatively, she may have told him
"That bloke you've seen me hanging around with - just a very good
friend. He's gay so he's no competition."
In which case it's not too surprising that he left like greased
lightning when you yelled "Threesome".

vbg.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
On May 25, 9:27 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome" and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then
legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the
look of me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

--
Adam

Any video? Was he bigger than you?

Pure class post harry.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 25 May 2012 23:25:29 +0100, "brass monkey" wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted "Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Gordon Bennet.

I'm sure Adam will be grateful for the identity of said shagger. Now
he can pay him a visit with the offer of a foursome.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 May 2012 23:25:29 +0100, "brass monkey" wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look
of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Gordon Bennet.

I'm sure Adam will be grateful for the identity of said shagger. Now
he can pay him a visit with the offer of a foursome.

O well, if it's joke time -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Yf5B6GbYk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:31:53 +0100, "scorched was bm" wrote:

O well, if it's joke time -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Yf5B6GbYk

That got him banned? Miserable *******s.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:31:53 +0100, "scorched was bm" wrote:

O well, if it's joke time -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Yf5B6GbYk

That got him banned? Miserable *******s.

Kills me every time I hear it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 28 May 2012 01:43:17 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:31:53 +0100, "scorched was bm" wrote:

O well, if it's joke time -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Yf5B6GbYk

That got him banned? Miserable *******s.

Judging by the reaction of the audience, it wasn't offending any one.
Even St. Trinians had a Fokker joke in it.

--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 28 May 2012 08:28:20 +0100, PeterC
wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2012 01:43:17 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sun, 27 May 2012 22:31:53 +0100, "scorched was bm" wrote:

O well, if it's joke time -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Yf5B6GbYk

That got him banned? Miserable *******s.

Judging by the reaction of the audience, it wasn't offending any one.
Even St. Trinians had a Fokker joke in it.

I wonder if a Luftwaffe pilot ever broke into the Spitfire net with,
"Hey, meet the Fokkers".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"scorched was bm" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 May 2012 23:25:29 +0100, "brass monkey" wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Just called at the gfs and thought I would surprise her.

She was in bed with another bloke when I arrived so I shouted
"Threesome"
and started to take my trousers off. The bloke then legged it.

Dunno if he was shy, a miserable ******* or just did not like the look
of
me with no trousers on.

Hope it was not the last option.

Gordon Bennet.

I'm sure Adam will be grateful for the identity of said shagger. Now
he can pay him a visit with the offer of a foursome.

O well, if it's joke time -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Yf5B6GbYk

Hm, mid 80's

I was told that joke by a kid at school.

I left school in 1976!

tim

Totally OT Leon[_7_] Woodworking 54 May 22nd 12 01:23 AM
OT mostly, but not totally Leon Woodworking 20 January 27th 09 11:22 PM
Totally new to DIY John UK diy 3 April 20th 06 08:47 PM
O.T. (totally, but don't know who else to ask!) Limey Lurker Woodworking 16 September 29th 05 08:14 PM
Not totally OT John UK diy 5 July 17th 03 10:23 PM