Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Assembly Bench Completed

A week or so back I posted pictures of the workbench/assembly table that
I was building and finally today I am just about finished. I'm debating
whether to add 2 attachment bolts to hold the two units together.

I elected to not drill the 32,548 holes in the top.... My Festool work
table has enough. ;~)

The legs. With material storage on the wings that stick out.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

All set up with a full sheet of plywood on top.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

I jumped up to sit in the middle of one side. Not a sound did I hear....