Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Leon,Swingman, et al - We're praying for you

On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you! Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer. ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas. We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!

Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

https://www.hctax.net/Property/DelSt...evWDYPQ5J4vKw=

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you! Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer. ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas. We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!

Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

I'm glad to hear you are in good health! I'm sorry you encountered some
"speed bumps". I sincerely hope that things go your way (you have too
good of an attitude for that not to happen)!

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/28/17 2:44 PM, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you!Â* Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer.Â* ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas.Â* We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!

Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

I'm glad to hear you are in good health!Â* I'm sorry you encountered some
"speed bumps".Â*Â* I sincerely hope that things go your way (you have too
good of an attitude for that not to happen)!

Bill

I'm pretty sure that was an imposter and not the real Swingman.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
www.mikedrums.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/28/2017 3:11 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 10/28/17 2:44 PM, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you!Â* Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer.Â* ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas.Â* We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!
Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

I'm glad to hear you are in good health!Â* I'm sorry you encountered
some "speed bumps".Â*Â* I sincerely hope that things go your way (you
have too good of an attitude for that not to happen)!

Bill

I'm pretty sure that was an imposter and not the real Swingman.

No, I think that was him.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/28/17 2:44 PM, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you!Â* Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer.Â* ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas.Â* We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!
Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

I'm glad to hear you are in good health!Â* I'm sorry you encountered
some "speed bumps".Â*Â* I sincerely hope that things go your way (you
have too good of an attitude for that not to happen)!

Bill

I'm pretty sure that was an imposter and not the real Swingman.

No, I think that was him.

The tax bill looks legit although I'm not sure how you don't pay any property taxes for close
to 10 years. Don't they foreclose after a while?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/28/17 2:44 PM, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

In Texas, perhaps other states, you can claim the property tax deferral
exemption at 65. When you sell you owe back taxes plus 8% interest
IIRC. Not a bad deal IF your home appreciates in value or if you never
sell.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/28/17 2:44 PM, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you!* Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer.* ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas.* We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!
Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

I'm glad to hear you are in good health!* I'm sorry you encountered
some "speed bumps".** I sincerely hope that things go your way (you
have too good of an attitude for that not to happen)!

Bill

I'm pretty sure that was an imposter and not the real Swingman.

No, I think that was him.

Swingman is in the Netherlands?

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/194.109.206.211
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you! Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer. ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas. We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!

Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

My credit is so bad I have to have a co-signer to pay cash!

--
G Ross
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:26:56 -0400, G Ross wrote:

Swingman wrote:
On 8/25/2017 4:02 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/24/2017 2:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
For all you folks in the path of Harvey...

I just said a prayer for you. Good luck!

Thank you! Swingman is in Arkansas for the summer. ;~(

Nailshooter, in San Antonio, is concerned and my wife and I are in the
NE area of Texas. We will have to watch out for the 25+inches of rain
over the next few days.

Thank you again!

Give it up, Bubba... I am so under water at this point even my reality
check bounced, so broke I can't even afford a trip down memory lane.

My credit is so bad I have to have a co-signer to pay cash!

At least you can pay cash, a lot of places here take plastic only even
then preferring your apple card system but yeah, I know you're tongue
in cheek.