Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Leon's Desk... (ping Leon)

I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w

Looks pretty good!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

Beautiful piece! The only problem is, it makes the rest of the room look
like hell.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message

I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w

Looks pretty good!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

Yea... and it's THREE sheets to the wind, not just one.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message
Beautiful piece! The only problem is, it makes the rest of the room look
like hell.

Doesn't it though.

Thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w
Looks pretty good!

Ditto. Georgeous desk Leon. Congrats.
I'd be proud to work on that all day.

`Casper

Train your mind to test every thought, ideology,
train of reasoning, and claim to truth.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Casper" wrote in message
I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w
Looks pretty good!

Ditto. Georgeous desk Leon. Congrats.
I'd be proud to work on that all day.

Thank you sir. I would have liked to have kept that one.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 28, 10:49*pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Casper" wrote in message

I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w
Looks pretty good!

Ditto. Georgeous desk Leon. Congrats.
I'd be proud to work on that all day.

Thank you sir. *I would have liked to have kept that one.

But you have to keep those greenbacks coming in...if for no other
reason than to buy that new Festool Laminate trimmer.
Fine Home Building likes it best...at $ 500.00 it BETTER be best.
(Actually, the Bosch Colt was rated Best Buy.)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 10:49 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Casper" wrote in message

I just saw Leon's new desk over on a.b.p.w
Looks pretty good!

Ditto. Georgeous desk Leon. Congrats.
I'd be proud to work on that all day.

Thank you sir. I would have liked to have kept that one.

But you have to keep those greenbacks coming in...if for no other
reason than to buy that new Festool Laminate trimmer.
Fine Home Building likes it best...at $ 500.00 it BETTER be best.
(Actually, the Bosch Colt was rated Best Buy.)

Yeah! And no laminate trimmer for me. I don't do enough and my 1974 B&D is
kept around almost for that sole purpose.

No "hots" for any particular new Festool tool at the moment, thank goodness.

Ping: Leon. Robatoy Woodworking 4 May 26th 06 01:26 PM
Ping Leon. stoutman Woodworking 16 March 2nd 06 06:13 AM
PING - Leon J T Woodworking 3 January 2nd 06 05:29 AM
Ping: Leon David Woodworking 1 June 23rd 05 01:35 AM
Ping Leon JGS Woodworking 3 June 21st 05 03:59 PM