Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Scientific method of praying

The Scientific method of praying
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
REVIEW OF THE MAIN EXERCISES

EXERCISE1: Merging the lower mind with the upper mind, and with the
Soul
First of all concentrate on your Personality which is going to do the
talking. This Personality is an amalgamation of your thinking mind with
your lower mental body (centered in the solar plexus) and your
emotional body. So the Personality can be thought off as the lower half
of the body. This is where you will concentrate on it and where you can
visualize it as getting ready to start talking.
Next concentrate on your soul and see it as covering the top four
chakras of your body, the heart, the throat, the third eye, and the
crown. See this whole area as your soul's area, and see light rays
darting from one chakra to the other.
The Personality will start talking:" I have decided that I want to join
with you! To merge with you into one body, for the good of us all. So I
am now asking you: Shall we do this? Shall we merge? "
You will find that your soul is very willing. Actually this is its main
objective!:
"Yes I would love to do this! Let's merge!"
Start visualizing this as happening, and when this process of merging
between the two minds and the soul starts taking effect you will know
this from the indescribable feeling of joy and happiness which will
flow in all your body

EXERCISE 2: MERGING WITH THE UNIVERSAL MIND. Becoming an
"Illumined" mind.
Yes, there is another mind! One, as we have already seen, is the
physical lower mind, which functions with the ego. Then there is the
upper mind, the mind we are now speaking of, then there is the soul's
mind, and finally there is the Universal mind which can be considered
to be the mind of God, and which contains all the knowledge there is.
We have friends in the Pleiades who are beaming to us "The Will to Act"
(Don't be surprised! The Pleiades is the home of very evolved beings,
who are friends of earth people.) All you have to do is to ask for this
Will to facilitate the linking of the Universal Mind, with your three
minds. The "higher mind" (3 minds) can also be called the "soul's
mind." while "the logical or concrete mind," is the "intellect." (2
minds) and the four minds united can be called the "illumined mind" and
thoughts that come from the four minds united become "illumined"
thoughts.
An illumined mind forms complete thoughts because it is able to tap
into an idea as it exists in its completeness in the Universal Mind.
Now that we know that there are the four minds, and that it is our
objective to unite them, all that we have left to do is to unite them!
(Easier said than done? grin!) Well, the remarkable thing is that it is
not too difficult. The highly evolved being from the 5th.dimension
planet Erra, revolving around the sun of Taygeta in the Pleiades, 500
light years away, has decided to help us in this .Then there are the
Solar Angels. All you have to do is to ask for the four minds to be
connected, adding them, one by one as described. And the procedure to
use is as follows:
1: Concentrate on the Soul in the 3rd.eye, (then on the Solar Angels)
(then on the "Will to Act" coming from the Pleiades),
2 - Once you feel you are establishing contact, send them love, and
think "I love you"
3 - Ask for the help you need, with faith and passion,
4- And finally send a big Thank You.
Seeing that you have read all this with concentration and interest and
are acting on this information with "faith and passion", ( I hope!
grin!) you are now an evolved being, and as such, with a bit more
effort you are sure to finally succeed in this attempt. If not right
away, then after trying a few more times.

EXERCISE 3: Downloading your Spirit, GOD, The All That Is.
A powerful method is to visualize your Spirit as a rotating disk of
energy above the head, and to visualize rays of light radiating upwards
from this disk towards the world of Spirits, the God dimension, the All
That Is, and other rays radiating
downwards along the spine to the base chakra, and to continue radiating
light downwards until you can visualize the whole central area of the
body as a rapidly revolving column of light. When you connect in this
way it becomes easier to direct your thoughts to your spirit knowing
that they will be received and answered. Now is the moment to ask for
the unification of the four minds with the mind of your Spirit, of God,
of the All That is. Again you will have that feeling of joy and
happiness permeating all your body.
Follow these rays upwards into the domain of the spirit. With your
thoughts, your personality, your inner vision, keep following this
light upwards, then downwards again all the way to the base of the
spine. Then upwards again. Eventually you will be able to see it as one
continuous beam of light, one continuous pillar. And this beam of light
will start expanding outwards, more and more, 100cm, 500cm, 5 000cm
until it covers all the space you can see in your minds eye. When you
reach this stage, stop thinking, relax, and just say: "I love You!"

Exercise 4: Talking with our Spirit - A :Visualizing : Our Spirit's
objective is our highest good. So when we have a problem the way to
solve it is to picture clearly the outcome we want. Then to ask for
this to come about providing it is for our higher good and that of all
life.
B: Conversing: You can converse with God in conversation format as if
he was a person within earshot able to respond to your conversation.
Try it! It's very simple!
One way could be to lie down. Concentrate on the point just above your
head, and think: "I want to talk to my Spirit" You will immediately
see this light shape coming down towards you, getting larger and
larger. With practice you should eventually be able to see what your
Spirit looks like. Then just talk to it.
Or you could say: "I want to talk to God" In my experience what you
will see here is a circular sun-like very intense circular light
radiating rays all around it, getting bigger and bigger as it gets
nearer to you,
An option to direct conversations with Spirit is visualizations. When
you have seen this descending light come close, you are ready to
visualize. Make up a clear picture of what you want. And when you can
see it complete, say in your head: "Over". Visualizations can be
seen very clearly by Spirits. Then wait for the response. The next
image you see will be the response. And it won't be long before you
can hold quite long conversations this way.

EXERCISE 5: The Scientific Method of Praying.
In a chemical laboratory you know that certain mixes will give
predictable results. In solutions, the results are different. Heating
to 60 degrees gives a result and heating to 100 degrees can give a
different result. Similarly with praying. Praying to Jesus will give
certain results, to Moses other results. To pray in a crowded church
will give certain results, and to pray with "love, faith, and
passion" will give other results. So let's use this systematic,
scientific method.
1: Give your Spirit a nickname, a loving nickname. For instance if you
are called Joseph, call It Jowee or Josie, and use this nickname with a
tone of love and affection. (The same would apply if you talk to a
Saint. But here you can use his own name.)
2: All thoughts directed to your Spirit are immediately read! So you
can talk to Him directly by sending Him a telepathic message.
3: The Spirit's major vibration is one of unconditional love, so keep
using this vibration "I love you Jowee." Also it is important to
make sure that "forgiveness" for any grievance against you or your
community is always foremost in your mind and that you never have
thoughts of anger or revenge in your messages.
4: Realize that you can call on Him any time, day or night.
5: Never ask for something that could disadvantage or cause harm to
others. Always keep in mind, or state in your messages something to the
effect "...if You consider it is for my highest good ... providing it
does not cause harm to my competitors. "
6: Now for some examples of what you can ask for.
"Dear Jowee, I want Your protection for
all the members of my family ... think of them one by one ...and my
business...think of the 4 corner limits of your business premises...
and my home ... again think of the 4 corners ... and of the trucks and
the truck drivers and the workers I have sent.... thank you Jowee , I
love You" OVER

And the answer will come
back, swift and full of loving emotion ..
"DEAR, DEAR Joe! Of course I'll do all that"
7: As to "having fun", this is as important as being happy and
radiating joy. But as to your Ego's ideas of fun and sex, and the
limits which must be clearly placed, this is a matter for every person
to ask of his own Spirit, the only universal rule being of course that
it should not cause harm or inconvenience to anybody, wife, children,
friends ...
With these examples I am sure that you can now try out all the things
you have always wanted, and you will know how to phrase your messages.
You will love it! And your Spirit will love it, and will love you, and
will show it!
As to asking for help for others, such as asking for a miraculous cure
for terminal cancer, I find that these requests should be sent to
St.Mary, or to Jesus. Or to one's Guide or Prophet and I can vouch
that any message sent to Them, and phrased in the same spirit as the
above, will be answered. Just to make sure you can start your message
with: "Dear Mary. Can you cure my younger sister from her
tuberculosis?" Sometimes She will not answer. Or She may say bluntly
"No! Sorry!" When this happens, go directly to somebody else.

EXERCISE 6: Here are some of the Spirits to whom you can pray:
Each of them gives a few words about his activities. I am listing them
here so that you can easily identify on whom to call for any specific
need. Grin ! :
God: "I oversee the whole of creation on your behalf" God
emphasized that he is love itself. And He is not more powerful than any
one of us. How can we understand that we are as powerful as He is?
Perhaps what God meant was that since each one of us has a dimension
which is part of God's body, we are "potentially" as powerful as
Him. And it is so easy to contact Him. Just by talking to Him we
immediately get His feedback!
Michael: His role is to oversee the Order of the Arc, as well as the
Legions of Angels, Seraphims and Cherubim under his command. The Order
of the Arc is comprised mostly of Archangels. He does not know
everything and he does not have greater powers than we do. He admires
humans and loves them beyond measure and is delighted when people call
him for protection, but humans should know that they are perfectly safe
without any special protection. When karmic matters are concerned there
is not much he can do, He talks about the Masters who have had Earth
experience and are here to be mentors and teachers, consultants and
advisors. Amongst these, Yeshua, Raphael, Mary, and Madeleine. They
have however no influence over the mechanics of the Universe.
Yeshua (Jesus): His role is mostly the teaching of humans, and advising
anyone in spirit on matters of humanity. He also comforts and guides
the new arrivals at the Astral processing centre (After death).
Unfortunately there are literally millions waiting for judgement, and
they have to keep waiting until they decide to come home, where the
judgment is all their own.
Jesus, as we know from his stories in the Bible, is expert at curing
disease, and answers all calls for help when these are permitted by the
karma of the person calling for help.
Mary: She has a message to the ladies. Motherhood has become the most
important of all skills. "I weep when I see children neglected for
the sake of careers of money. Only a mother can acquire the wisdom to
raise a child, and the universe applauds her for her work. I cannot sit
by and see a mother suffering. Always call on me in times of need.
Mothers in the third world are truly blessed for they have not yet
succumbed to the call for money." Today's children will be taking
tomorrow's decisions, and these will have an enormous impact on the
future of the Earth. It is the gentleness of the mother that will
impart the seeds of love in the child. And Mary's message to the men:
"You are to deliver the safe environment in which to nurture your
children."
Again, Mary is completely dedicated to helping humanity, and will
immediately answer any call for help
Gaia: Lady Gaia, planet earth, is gracefully ascending to the next
dimension. The plans of what might have come forth were much, much
worse than what is actually manifesting. She has seen humanity
overcoming the emotions of hatred and jealousy which had been building
up, and She has started to fall in love with mankind. You can feel her
immense distress when She does not succeed in saving a populated area
from a hurricane. Yes, Gaia is alive all right and is always available
to help avert distress when called on.
Madeleine: Her main activity is when she is called on to balance male
and female activities, such as arises in the case of Moslem women in
the Arab countries, in cases of marital conflicts. Also in cases of
working girls, and of sex workers. Sometimes karma is in the way. Do
not hesitate to call on her. She is a loving spirit.
Karma: With free-will choice and karma, a person calling for assistance
can opt out of a pre-birth contract under the treaty granted by God. To
do this, call Spirit out loud, clearly, three times and state clearly
and unambiguously what you want. This option is only available to
awakened persons.
Raphael: His role is to pass messages to humanity, and then back to
Spirit. His way of passing a message to humanity can be by creating for
instance a situation where public anger results from a seemingly
innocent accidental discovery. Also a part of his charter concerns
world banking and the world economy. Here is what Raphael says about
the changes to occur in the world's economy.
World banking: "A few rich people control all the wealth of the
world. This deliberate imbalance is there to make it obvious that the
poverty gap is widening and to eventually cause a revolution that will
cause changes."
So ask Him for advice on money matters.
Kryon: Has just completed aligning the magnetic grid for Earth, and
his next major alignment concerns the humans on earth, on their path
towards unity, having completed their period in duality.
Ptaah. We have spent many lifetimes placing Spirit on a pedestal. Now
we have come to the time when we can accept the way things are with
Spirit, accepting Spirit as friends and confidants.
If humanity can spend the next couple of generations without
annihilating itself, the danger of having to leave earth towards other
stars for a period, as at the end of the Atlantean period, will have
gone for ever.
Hossaf: The angel of Ascension He has started overseeing the ascension
process a couple of years ago to smooth over the problems arising in
humans from the changes in frequency.
Other Saints and Guides: Many other Saints have not been mentioned. To
know how they can help, ask them. For instance you can call Mohammad
"Dear Mohammed! Can you get me out of this problem I am facing? Thank
you, Mohammed. I love you." And you can be sure He will answer, yes
or no. If He answers yes, you can go on with your conversation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

On 10 Feb 2006 08:31:11 -0800, wrote:

The Scientific method of praying
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
REVIEW OF THE MAIN EXERCISES

More? ;-(

Where's Chris Bacon when we need him! ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
writes
The Scientific method of praying
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
REVIEW OF THE MAIN EXERCISES

EXERCISE1: Merging the lower mind with the upper mind, and with the
Soul

.... ...

Other Saints and Guides: Many other Saints have not been mentioned. To
know how they can help, ask them. For instance you can call Mohammad
"Dear Mohammed! Can you get me out of this problem I am facing? Thank
you, Mohammed. I love you." And you can be sure He will answer, yes
or no. If He answers yes, you can go on with your conversation.

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

If so, I think he was talking to you

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

raden wrote:
In message .com,
writes
The Scientific method of praying
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
REVIEW OF THE MAIN EXERCISES

EXERCISE1: Merging the lower mind with the upper mind, and with the
Soul

... ...

Other Saints and Guides: Many other Saints have not been mentioned.
To know how they can help, ask them. For instance you can call
Mohammad "Dear Mohammed! Can you get me out of this problem I am
facing? Thank you, Mohammed. I love you." And you can be sure He
will answer, yes or no. If He answers yes, you can go on with your
conversation.

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

no. the babyjeebus said:

"departeth my company in short, sharp sexual maneuvers"

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Helen Deborah Vecht

"Mary Fisher" typed

"raden" wrote in message

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Mary

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" typed

"raden" wrote in message

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Mary

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

Yes, a VERY long time before the Son of Man.

:-)

Mary

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Helen Deborah
Vecht writes
"Mary Fisher" typed

"raden" wrote in message

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Mary

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

I was more alluding to the sex and travel version

"Brian, how should we **** off ?"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:24:51 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Assuming for the moment that such a person existed (and I have no
problem with that, just the "divine" nonsense), how do you know that
he didn't say it? He could have told lots of people to "**** off", but
I doubt that it would have been documented.

I used to think I was an atheist, but recently discovered that there
is a better word: antitheist. Look it up (not Mary) you may agree.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Nigel
Molesworth writes
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:24:51 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Assuming for the moment that such a person existed (and I have no
problem with that, just the "divine" nonsense), how do you know that
he didn't say it? He could have told lots of people to "**** off", but
I doubt that it would have been documented.

I used to think I was an atheist, but recently discovered that there
is a better word: antitheist.

absolutely

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tournifreak

"raden" wrote in message

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Mary

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

Yes, a VERY long time before the Son of Man.

:-)

Not really. After all, those fairy stories were all written around the
same sort of time.

sigh Are you SURE you want to get started on that one?

Regards,
Jon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
"Mary Fisher" typed

"raden" wrote in message

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

I thought it was Noah releasing his pets, post-apocalyptic flood - but
then my knowledge of that comes from a lyric in a musical which I
performed in a primary school choir very many years ago, and which for
some sad reason remains indelibly ingrained in my brain:

"Go foooooorth, increeeeeeease, and multiplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... Two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two... (repeat ad nauseam)"

David

(And just think, if Mr Bacon had his way I wouldn't have been allowed to
make that contribution)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Lobster wrote:
Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
"Mary Fisher" typed

"raden" wrote in message

[...]

Mr Bacon may have something to be said for him then...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Helen Deborah Vecht

Lobster typed
..

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

I thought it was Noah releasing his pets, post-apocalyptic flood - but
then my knowledge of that comes from a lyric in a musical which I
performed in a primary school choir very many years ago, and which for
some sad reason remains indelibly ingrained in my brain:

"Go foooooorth, increeeeeeease, and multiplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... Two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two... (repeat ad nauseam)"

You could well be right.

I sit corrected.

Oh, what a wonderful dream,
The rainbow overhead....

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:21:31 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Lobster typed
.

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

I thought it was Noah releasing his pets, post-apocalyptic flood - but
then my knowledge of that comes from a lyric in a musical which I
performed in a primary school choir very many years ago, and which for
some sad reason remains indelibly ingrained in my brain:

"Go foooooorth, increeeeeeease, and multiplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... Two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two... (repeat ad nauseam)"

You could well be right.

I sit corrected.

Oh, what a wonderful dream,
The rainbow overhead....

I remember that. What was it called?

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Helen Deborah Vecht

Andy Hall typed

Oh, what a wonderful dream,
The rainbow overhead....

I remember that. What was it called?

Captain Noah and His Floating Zoo, by Joseph Horovitz.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:45:50 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Andy Hall typed

Oh, what a wonderful dream,
The rainbow overhead....

I remember that. What was it called?

Captain Noah and His Floating Zoo, by Joseph Horovitz.

Thanks. I was thinking about Joseph and Technicolor Dreamcoats but
couldn't think it related to Noah.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
two by two

apart from the ones that are 7 ply.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

T i m wrote:
jnadiaz wrote:
The Scientific method of praying

Where's Chris Bacon when we need him! ;-)

Unfortunately I had been out practicing some rather ungodly things.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:24:51 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

Assuming for the moment that such a person existed (and I have no
problem with that, just the "divine" nonsense), how do you know that
he didn't say it? He could have told lots of people to "**** off",

I doubt it, English hadn't been developed even if he was multilingual.

Mary