Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default The Scientific method of praying

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
"Mary Fisher" typed

"raden" wrote in message

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

No idea. Jesus of Nazareth didn't.

I think it was God's commandment to Adam post creation: 'Be fruitful and
multiply and fill the Earth.'

I thought it was Noah releasing his pets, post-apocalyptic flood - but
then my knowledge of that comes from a lyric in a musical which I
performed in a primary school choir very many years ago, and which for
some sad reason remains indelibly ingrained in my brain:

"Go foooooorth, increeeeeeease, and multiplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... Two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two by by two by two by
two by by two by two by two by by two by two by two... (repeat ad nauseam)"

David

(And just think, if Mr Bacon had his way I wouldn't have been allowed to
make that contribution)