Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default The Scientific method of praying

raden wrote:
In message .com,
writes
The Scientific method of praying
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/
REVIEW OF THE MAIN EXERCISES

EXERCISE1: Merging the lower mind with the upper mind, and with the
Soul

... ...

Other Saints and Guides: Many other Saints have not been mentioned.
To know how they can help, ask them. For instance you can call
Mohammad "Dear Mohammed! Can you get me out of this problem I am
facing? Thank you, Mohammed. I love you." And you can be sure He
will answer, yes or no. If He answers yes, you can go on with your
conversation.

Did jeezus say "go forth and multiply" ?

no. the babyjeebus said:

"departeth my company in short, sharp sexual maneuvers"