Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Flooring Q

I am curious if anyone has put vinyl plank flooring over osb.

Recently we removed sheet vinyl from two rooms to find it was laid
over osb and not glued down. It was there for almost twenty years,
flat as a board and no issues. I was surprised it wasn't glued. Since
the subfloor seems like new, I am trying to decide if it really needs
any further underlayment.

Thoughts on this?

What to use for flooring? Nick UK diy 8 November 9th 11 10:50 AM
Flooring Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 33 July 8th 09 03:35 PM
Flooring Paul Home Repair 2 April 7th 06 02:45 PM
Natura engineered wooden flooring from Flooring Supplies - any experiences? Mark Walters UK diy 3 February 15th 05 09:24 PM
New Kitchen: Flooring b4 units or units b4 flooring? Vortex UK diy 8 November 7th 03 07:00 PM