Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finally an alternative for the CHEAP Fein Multimaster

;~)

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...400-set-563007
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
;~)

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...400-set-563007

http://www.harborfreight.com/oscilla...8861-8493.html

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/det...gle-PLA+-+Test

:-)

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:28:06 PM UTC-6, Mike Marlow wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/oscilla...8861-8493.html

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/det...gle-PLA+-+Test

:-)

LOL

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/11/2014 12:29 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:
;~)

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...400-set-563007

http://www.harborfreight.com/oscilla...8861-8493.html

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/det...gle-PLA+-+Test

:-)

You missed it Mike! I wanted an alternative to CHEAP. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:29:58 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Leon wrote:
;~)

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...400-set-563007

http://www.harborfreight.com/oscilla...8861-8493.html

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/det...gle-PLA+-+Test

:-)

Wow!! You could buy 28 of the Harbor Freight tools and still have
enough left over to buy a can of that frog barf green paint.

Was that a drive by gloat?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/11/2014 3:17 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:29:58 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Leon wrote:
;~)

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...400-set-563007

http://www.harborfreight.com/oscilla...8861-8493.html

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/det...gle-PLA+-+Test

:-)

Wow!! You could buy 28 of the Harbor Freight tools

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine the possibilities:

1. Never change blades; put a different one on each tool, throw the
whole tool out when it gets dull.

2. Lash 4 of the HF tools to the four sides of a 2x4: Cut rectangular
electrical box holes in one motion!

3. Array six of the tools with those little sanding triangles into a
hexagon: Then there's no need for that pricey Festool sander either.

4. Two words: Kinetic Sculpture.

5. One for each room in the house.

6. You can afford to have 27 dishonest subcontractors.

On a related note, my local Home Depot had $200 hammers (locked to the
display) for a short time recently.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
;~)

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...400-set-563007

My dad used to say, that there is no problem so small that you
can't throw a lot of money at it.

In other news, last night I had to move a tall heavy thing with sharp edges
across the garage shop. No, it wasn't my wife--it looked more like a new
6', heavy duty storage shelf unit which I had just assembled. After
struggling with it for a few minutes, and pausing, I pulled a piece of
cardboard from the refuse can, cut it to size, slipped it under the back
feet and towed it as easy as using a dolly. I wanted to acknowledge the
Wreck as having provided some foundation for that insight (because I
didn't have it before I was a visitor)! Consequently, I was able to
reclaim significant floor space.

And, it's not mainly about getting the thing moved, at least to me, it's
about getting the knowledge and confidence to move things.

Bill

fein multimaster bob UK diy 20 March 27th 10 09:05 PM
fein multimaster Renata Woodworking 14 September 21st 06 08:06 PM
Re fein multimaster srazor Woodworking 0 September 14th 06 04:15 PM
Fein Multimaster - Is there a cheaper alternative Bargains UK diy 139 November 26th 05 07:30 PM
Fein Multimaster [email protected] UK diy 34 November 4th 05 04:34 AM