Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Finally an alternative for the CHEAP Fein Multimaster

Leon wrote:
;~)

https://www.festoolusa.com/power-too...400-set-563007

My dad used to say, that there is no problem so small that you
can't throw a lot of money at it.

In other news, last night I had to move a tall heavy thing with sharp edges
across the garage shop. No, it wasn't my wife--it looked more like a new
6', heavy duty storage shelf unit which I had just assembled. After
struggling with it for a few minutes, and pausing, I pulled a piece of
cardboard from the refuse can, cut it to size, slipped it under the back
feet and towed it as easy as using a dolly. I wanted to acknowledge the
Wreck as having provided some foundation for that insight (because I
didn't have it before I was a visitor)! Consequently, I was able to
reclaim significant floor space.

And, it's not mainly about getting the thing moved, at least to me, it's
about getting the knowledge and confidence to move things.

Bill