Posted to rec.woodworking

Default brad nailer without air compressor

On Tuesday, December 5, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tony Rice wrote:
does such an animal exist? I'm building frames and want to secure them
with brads but dont really have room for a air compressor. Do electric
brad nailers exist?

YES - Do a search on GOOGLE
Posted to rec.woodworking

Hmmm... the subject line immediately brought "hammer" to mind. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, December 5, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tony Rice wrote:
does such an animal exist? I'm building frames and want to secure them
with brads but dont really have room for a air compressor. Do electric
brad nailers exist?

Yes, but every one I've tried was pathetic as it didn't sink the
brad all the way into into anything but soft pine. I use a scuba tank
with it's primary regulator to provide 150psi to my pneumatic nailer's
normal regulator. It lasts a long time.
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 4/2/2014 4:44 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Talk about resurrection. A 13 year old question is finally answered.

What happens on the internets, stays on the internets...

Very True!

I keep finding stuff I wrote on Prodigy, or provided to FTP sites back in
the early 90s... Some of it was picked up and dropped on web sites over the
years... I suspect it may outlive me! LOL

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
John Grossbohlin wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message
m...

On 4/2/2014 4:44 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Talk about resurrection. A 13 year old question is finally answered.

What happens on the internets, stays on the internets...

Very True!

I keep finding stuff I wrote on Prodigy, or provided to FTP sites back in
the early 90s... Some of it was picked up and dropped on web sites over the
years... I suspect it may outlive me! LOL

John

Hmmm, makes me wonder about all those Compuserve message boards back in the day.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry W wrote:
In article ,
John Grossbohlin wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message

On 4/2/2014 4:44 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Talk about resurrection. A 13 year old question is finally answered.

What happens on the internets, stays on the internets...

Very True!

I keep finding stuff I wrote on Prodigy, or provided to FTP sites back in
the early 90s... Some of it was picked up and dropped on web sites over the
years... I suspect it may outlive me! LOL

John

Hmmm, makes me wonder about all those Compuserve message boards back in the day.

"The Well" ... frequented it first on my BBS, and mail node on FIDO, then
later when switching to a tcp/ip dialup and wondering what all the fuss was
about the "Internet".

How times have changed ...

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 19:42:35 -0500, Swingman wrote:

mail node on FIDO

I remember FIDO :-). Great for its day.

--
Where have all the flowers gone? Pete Seeger 1919-2014

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

Larry W wrote:

"The Well" ... frequented it first on my BBS, and mail node on FIDO, then
later when switching to a tcp/ip dialup and wondering what all the fuss was
about the "Internet".

Remember Tom Mandel from the Well?

Tom