Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nasa Study the demise of civilisation...

On 3/28/2014 4:51 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:03:29 -0600, Max wrote:

On 3/28/2014 10:40 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:46:33 -0600, Max wrote:

On 3/22/2014 10:13 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:06:00 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

On 3/22/2014 8:09 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:18:10 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:28:01 -0400,
wrote:
Again, you lefties just must demonstrate that you're incapable of the
truth. You really are a dumbass (but *ALL* lefties are).

Ha, Ha! You're such a fool. Lefty, righty, whatever. Obviously,
they're some type of societal label, but I don't use them so they mean
nothing to me. Go ahead, keep using them, you're such a moron you just
don't know any better.

If you were any kind of real man, you'd use some good old American
swear words, but those days are long gone and buried somewhere deep in
your senile mind.

You really are a stupid ****. Your father must be really proud
producing such a stupid child.

Just take your meds.

You've obviously already taken knownothing's.

Still don't have that Bipolar disorder under control?

Stalkers (and assholes) are everywhere. Did your last sockpuppet get
too scummy to use?

Have you always been that sensitive or is an affliction acquired after a
traumatic event?

Did your mother abort you on purpose?

I'm not sure but some friends claim I was fished out of a sawdust pile
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:06:00 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Stop lying. You know you have no friends.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:06:00 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

They were my mother's friends. Damn, maybe she didn't have any friends
either.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:06:00 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

After she had you, I don't doubt it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:59:44 -0600, Max wrote:
They were my mother's friends. Damn, maybe she didn't have any friends
either.

As you can see, krw wouldn't recognize an attempt at humour if it came
up and poked him in the eye. He's too busy wallowing in his mindless
pit of persecution.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:06:00 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I'm still not sure she "had' me. "Found" me...maybe.

It's been fun but I haven't had enough time to present an accurate
diagnosis. Until I have time to re-engage perhaps you should consult
another competent psychiatrist.

Bye.
Posted to rec.woodworking

The reason "OT" is placed first in the subject line of an
off-topic post is so that users can easily filter or simply bypass
such posts.

From: "Mike Marlow" mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: Nasa Study the demise of civilisation...
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:28:05 -0400

sphs.class64 gmail.com wrote:
Propaganda plus out of money.

BTW - not to sound like the newsgroup police but "OT" on these would
be nice. When you look at other groups the woodworkers are pretty
good about keeping the group tidy. Too much unlabeled off topic and
we will start looking lit rec.outdoors-rv-travel.

Not an invalid point at all, but at least the topic made it very clear what
it was about. Is there really a lot of difference between putting OT in the
header at that point? We all know that off topic stuff is going to show up
in a community like this, so we kinda just expect it to some degree. And...
to some degree maybe get frustrated by some of it. Personally, (fwiw), I
get a ton more frustrated by the guys that cross post to a zillion different
groups of whacko's and then we're inundated with some really crazy thinking
from fringe guys for a couple of weeks - but that's just my petty bitch.
Now - back to work and make some sawdust damnit!

--

-Mike-
mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net

Posted to rec.woodworking

John Doe wrote:
The reason "OT" is placed first in the subject line of an
off-topic post is so that users can easily filter or simply bypass
such posts.

Hey Idiot - learn how to use a newsreader. The below post is not from me.
For someone who is supposed to be such a renowned internet user, you fail to
show it.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking,free.usenet,free.spirit

No, in fact I responded to the post I felt like responding to.

Idiot...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

Hey Idiot - learn how to use a newsreader. The below post is not from
me. For someone who is supposed to be such a renowned internet user,
you fail to show it.

Interesting coincidence... this little flamewar errupted shortly after "101
ways to be obnoxious on Usenet" was posted on rec.humor.funny.reruns.
Messing up attributes was #4.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking,free.usenet,free.spirit

If it doesn't have the wits to recognize ordinary USENET quoting,
this thing can forget about proving its conspiracy theory...

--

Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
From: Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com
Date: 07 Jul 2014 02:35:59 GMT

"Mike Marlow" mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net wrote in
news:lpcln1$lg3$1 dont-email.me:

Hey Idiot - learn how to use a newsreader. The below post is not from
me. For someone who is supposed to be such a renowned internet user,
you fail to show it.

Interesting coincidence... this little flamewar errupted shortly after "101
ways to be obnoxious on Usenet" was posted on rec.humor.funny.reruns.
Messing up attributes was #4.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Reports of my demise... John Paquay Woodworking 8 January 24th 11 12:55 AM
google groups demise Andrew Gabriel UK diy 27 October 11th 09 02:14 PM
OT-AIG's Demise azotic Metalworking 2 September 16th 08 08:28 AM
Demise of Ebay? The Natural Philosopher UK diy 1041 July 3rd 08 12:25 PM
The demise of Wood Works ... Swingman Woodworking 17 January 19th 05 10:59 PM