Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Where is Brian?

you know the guy that made pretty good videos.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/14/2014 8:51 AM, joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Probably working on his web site.
Posted to rec.woodworking

joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/14/2014 12:06 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

Define quite frequently. I was looking and have not seen a post by him
since 10/16/2013.

There seemed to be some confrontation with him the last time I saw him
here. Maybe he is done here.

Does he post under something other than gargewoodworks or Bryan?
Posted to rec.woodworking

joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

Define quite frequently. I was looking and have not seen a post by him
since 10/16/2013.

There seemed to be some confrontation with him the last time I saw him
here. Maybe he is done here.

Does he post under something other than gargewoodworks or Bryan?

He posted yesterday to the C++ newsgroup.

Posted to rec.woodworking

joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

Define quite frequently. I was looking and have not seen a post by him
since 10/16/2013.

There seemed to be some confrontation with him the last time I saw him
here. Maybe he is done here.

Does he post under something other than gargewoodworks or Bryan?

He posted yesterday to the C++ newsgroup.

Sorry, I meant to ask if he was posting in this news group, possibly
under another name.
Posted to rec.woodworking

you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Does he do Garage Woodworks?

If that's the one, he has a series of videos on YouTube.
Posted to rec.woodworking

" wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Does he do Garage Woodworks?

If that's the one, he has a series of videos on YouTube.

Thst's him.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:51:28 AM UTC-5, joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

I don't contribute much here anymore but I sneak a peek now and again.

The best way to contact me is through my website contact form.

And thanks for the complement.

Congratulations Brian! marc rosen Woodworking 12 August 4th 11 06:20 AM
Brian Dragon Slayer UK diy 5 August 29th 08 10:14 PM
Brian Gobshite Dragon Slayer UK diy 6 April 20th 08 03:53 PM
Brian G Dragon Slayer UK diy 12 April 10th 08 08:30 PM
O'Brian residence R. O'Brian Metalworking 1 May 15th 06 04:56 PM