Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Where is Brian?

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 1/14/2014 12:06 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

Define quite frequently. I was looking and have not seen a post by him
since 10/16/2013.

There seemed to be some confrontation with him the last time I saw him
here. Maybe he is done here.

Does he post under something other than gargewoodworks or Bryan?

He posted yesterday to the C++ newsgroup.