DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where is Brian? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/366500-where-brian.html)

Joe January 14th 14 02:51 PM

Where is Brian?

you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Leon[_7_] January 14th 14 03:02 PM

Where is Brian?

On 1/14/2014 8:51 AM, joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Probably working on his web site.

Mike Marlow[_2_] January 14th 14 06:06 PM

Where is Brian?

joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

--

-Mike-

Leon[_7_] January 14th 14 06:32 PM

Where is Brian?

On 1/14/2014 12:06 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

Define quite frequently. I was looking and have not seen a post by him
since 10/16/2013.

There seemed to be some confrontation with him the last time I saw him
here. Maybe he is done here.

Does he post under something other than gargewoodworks or Bryan?

Scott Lurndal January 14th 14 07:06 PM

Where is Brian?

joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

Define quite frequently. I was looking and have not seen a post by him
since 10/16/2013.

There seemed to be some confrontation with him the last time I saw him
here. Maybe he is done here.

Does he post under something other than gargewoodworks or Bryan?

He posted yesterday to the C++ newsgroup.

Leon[_7_] January 14th 14 07:16 PM

Where is Brian?

joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Brian hangs out here quite frequently. Maybe not every day, but he probably
has a day job to pay attention to. Try going out to his web site and
contacting him via it if you need something specific.

Define quite frequently. I was looking and have not seen a post by him
since 10/16/2013.

There seemed to be some confrontation with him the last time I saw him
here. Maybe he is done here.

Does he post under something other than gargewoodworks or Bryan?

He posted yesterday to the C++ newsgroup.

Sorry, I meant to ask if he was posting in this news group, possibly
under another name.

[email protected] January 14th 14 10:46 PM

Where is Brian?

you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Does he do Garage Woodworks?

If that's the one, he has a series of videos on YouTube.

Leon[_5_] January 15th 14 03:28 PM

Where is Brian?

" wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

Does he do Garage Woodworks?

If that's the one, he has a series of videos on YouTube.

Thst's him.

[email protected] January 16th 14 04:41 AM

Where is Brian?

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:51:28 AM UTC-5, joe wrote:
you know the guy that made pretty good videos.

I don't contribute much here anymore but I sneak a peek now and again.

The best way to contact me is through my website contact form.

And thanks for the complement.