Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brian G

Where is the **** ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In ,
Dragon Slayer typed:
Where is the **** ?

http://tinyurl.com/2l7v9c

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Bewtween the legs is the usual place.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 8, 11:01*pm, "Brian G" wrote:
Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 9, 8:05*pm, Dragon Slayer wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:01*pm, "Brian G" wrote:

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

C'mon ya **** I know you are there !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dragon Slayer wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:01 pm, "Brian G" wrote:
Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

dragon slayer, what the hell are you on about?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 8, 11:01 pm, "Brian G" wrote:

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

C'mon ya **** I know you are there !

Well that is obvious is it not?

Now please explain what the hell you are rambling on about!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 8, 11:01 pm, "Brian G" wrote:

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

C'mon ya **** I know you are there !

Well that is obvious is it not?

Now please explain what the hell you are rambling on about!- Hide quoted text -

I aint gonna repeat myself
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bian G wrote:
Dragon Slayer wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:01 pm, "Brian G" wrote:
Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

dragon slayer, what the hell are you on about?

Fair enough - you are now plonked.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dragon Slayer wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:01 pm, "Brian G" wrote:

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

C'mon ya **** I know you are there !

Well that is obvious is it not?

Now please explain what the hell you are rambling on about!- Hide
quoted text -

I aint gonna repeat myself

To repeat after answering myself. Fair enough you are now plonked

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 9, 10:15*pm, "Bian G" wrote:
Dragon Slayer wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:01 pm, "Brian G" wrote:

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

C'mon ya **** I know you are there !

Well that is obvious is it not?

Now please explain what the hell you are rambling on about!- Hide
quoted text -

I aint gonna repeat myself

To repeat after answering myself. *Fair enough you are now plonked- Hide quoted text -

Getting worried are you Brian ? you should be
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 10, 12:38*pm, Dragon Slayer wrote:
On Apr 9, 10:15*pm, "Bian G" wrote:

Dragon Slayer wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:01 pm, "Brian G" wrote:

Dragon Slayer wrote:
Where is the **** ?

Between your legs dragon slayer!

Now waht is your problem - other than a bad attitude?

Brian G

As if you didnt know. I suppose you have heard of harrassment?
Your options are rather limited.
Keep on the way you are going and you are going to end up in court.
Apologise by way of private e-mail and that will be the end of the
matter
Take your pick

C'mon ya **** I know you are there !

Well that is obvious is it not?

Now please explain what the hell you are rambling on about!- Hide
quoted text -

I aint gonna repeat myself

To repeat after answering myself. *Fair enough you are now plonked- Hide quoted text -

Getting worried are you Brian ? *you should be- Hide quoted text -

C'mon Brian ! I know you are there !
Still trying to pretend you dont know what this is all about ?
is running out for you Brian

Tell Brian it's old arriving through a painter. Morris Dovey Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 11:50 AM
Thanks Brian Clifford Arch Woodturning 2 May 7th 06 02:41 PM
BWFI: Cpl. Brian R. St. Germain, 22, of Warwick, R.I. *2006*2378*284* Woodworking 0 April 21st 06 11:59 PM
Brian in Vancouver T Zajac Woodworking 0 January 8th 05 04:40 AM
Ping: Brian in Vancouver T Zajac Woodworking 1 January 6th 05 02:02 PM