Posted to rec.woodworking
*2006*2378*284*

Default BWFI: Cpl. Brian R. St. Germain, 22, of Warwick, R.I.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 279-06
April 5, 2006

DoD Identifies Marine Casualties
The Department of Defense announced today the death of six
Marines, who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Cpl. Andres Aguilar Jr., 21, of Victoria, Texas

Cpl. David A. Bass, 20, of Nashville, Tenn.

Lance Cpl. Patrick J. Gallagher, 27, of Jacksonville, Fla.

Lance Cpl. Felipe D. Sandoval-Flores, 20, of Los Angeles, Calif.

Cpl. Brian R. St. Germain, 22, of Warwick, R.I.

Staff Sgt. Abraham G. Twitchell, 28, of Yelm, Wash.

All Marines died April 2, when the seven-ton truck they were
riding in rolled over in a flash flood near Al Asad, Iraq.

Aguilar was assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment,
3rd Marine Division, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii.
Media with questions about Aguilar can call Marine Corps Base Hawaii Public
Affairs Office at (808) 257-8871/8835.

Bass, Gallagher, Sandoval-Flores and St. Germain were all
assigned to elements of the 1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine
Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif. Media with questions about
these four Marines can call the Camp Pendleton Public Affairs Office at
(760) 725-5044.

Twitchell was assigned to the Combat Service Support Group-1,
1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms,
Calif. Media with questions about Twitchell can call the Twentynine Palms
Public Affairs Office at (760) 830-5476.