Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Congratulations Brian!

Hey Brian,
Congrats for getting your Hot Tip published in the latest Fine
Woodworking.
Off topically, do you have a chemistry publications? Enquiring
scientific minds want to know. (Of course I could look that up on PUB-
MED)
Take care,
Marc
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/28/2011 8:07 PM, marc rosen wrote:
Hey Brian,
Congrats for getting your Hot Tip published in the latest Fine
Woodworking.
Off topically, do you have a chemistry publications? Enquiring
scientific minds want to know. (Of course I could look that up on PUB-
MED)
Take care,
Marc

URL please ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

Thank you! I'm honored to be published in their Fine-magazine!

http://www.finewoodworking.com/subsc....aspx?id=34219

I am published in Pubmed as well; and while I'm gloating, a couple
patents too.

CHeers,
Brian

On 7/28/2011 9:07 PM, marc rosen wrote:
Hey Brian,
Congrats for getting your Hot Tip published in the latest Fine
Woodworking.
Off topically, do you have a chemistry publications? Enquiring
scientific minds want to know. (Of course I could look that up on PUB-
MED)
Take care,
Marc

Posted to rec.woodworking

A few from Pubmed:

The discovery and structure-activity relationships of indole-based
inhibitors of glutamate carboxypeptidase II. Grella B, Adams J, Berry
JF, Delahanty G, Ferraris DV, Majer P, Ni C, Shukla K, Shuler SA,
Slusher BS, Stathis M, Tsukamoto T. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2010 Dec
15;20(24):7222-5. Epub 2010 Oct 26.

2.

Optimization of the indenone ring of indenoisoquinoline topoisomerase I
inhibitors. Morrell A, Placzek M, Parmley S, Grella B, Antony S, Pommier
Y, Cushman M. J Med Chem. 2007 Sep 6;50(18):4388-404. Epub 2007 Aug 4.

3.

Investigation of the affinities of two new beta-carbolines for rat brain
imidazoline(2) receptors. Tyacke RJ, Lau A, Grella B, Glennon RA, Nutt
DJ, Hudson AL. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2003 Dec;1009:361-3.

4.

Binding of beta-carbolines at imidazoline I2 receptors: a
structure-affinity investigation. Glennon RA, Grella B, Tyacke RJ, Lau
A, Westaway J, Hudson AL. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2004 Feb 23;14(4):999-1002.

5.

Binding of an imidazopyridoindole at imidazoline I2 receptors. Glennon
RA, Grella B, Tyacke RJ, Lau A, Westaway J, Hudson AL. Bioorg Med Chem
Lett. 2004 Jan 19;14(2):527-9.

6.

Binding of beta-carbolines at 5-HT(2) serotonin receptors.Grella B,
Teitler M, Smith C, Herrick-Davis K, Glennon RA.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.
2003 Dec 15;13(24):4421-5.

7.

Binding of tetrahydrocarboline derivatives at human 5-HT5A
receptors.Khorana N, Smith C, Herrick-Davis K, Purohit A, Teitler M,
Grella B, Dukat M, Glennon RA.J Med Chem. 2003 Aug 28;46(18):3930-7.

8.

Synthesis and biological evaluation of thiol-based inhibitors of
glutamate carboxypeptidase II: discovery of an orally active GCP II
inhibitor.Majer P, Jackson PF, Delahanty G, Grella BS, Ko YS, Li W, Liu
Q, Maclin KM, Poláková J, Shaffer KA, Stoermer D, Vitharana D, Wang EY,
Zakrzewski A, Rojas C, Slusher BS, Wozniak KM, Burak E, Limsakun T,
Tsukamoto T.J Med Chem. 2003 May 8;46(10):1989-96.

9.

Binding of beta-carbolines and related agents at serotonin (5-HT(2) and
5-HT(1A)), dopamine (D(2)) and benzodiazepine receptors.Glennon RA,
Dukat M, Grella B, Hong S, Costantino L, Teitler M, Smith C, Egan C,
Davis K, Mattson MV.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2000 Aug 1;60(2):121-32.

10.

Investigation of hallucinogenic and related beta-carbolines.Grella B,
Dukat M, Young R, Teitler M, Herrick-Davis K, Gauthier CB, Glennon RA.
Drug Alcohol Depend. 1998 Apr 1;50(2):99-107.

Posted to rec.woodworking

URL please ...

http://www.finewoodworking.com/subsc....aspx?id=34219

It's an old idea put together with a little scrap wood.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:49:43 -0400, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Thank you! I'm honored to be published in their Fine-magazine!

http://www.finewoodworking.com/subsc....aspx?id=34219

I am published in Pubmed as well; and while I'm gloating, a couple
patents too.

The patents are the easy part. ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 29, 6:55*am, Han wrote:
marc rosen wrote in news:b2cf07ef-191b-4266-93cd-
:

Hey Brian,
Congrats for getting your Hot Tip published in the latest Fine
Woodworking.
Off topically, do you have a chemistry publications? *Enquiring
scientific minds want to know. (Of course I could look that up on PUB-
MED)
Take care,
* * * * * * * *Marc

Congratulations for appearing in print in another fine journal, Brian!!

--
Best regards
Hanhttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=broekman%20mj[au]

You had my attention at Homocysteine inhibits neoangiogenesis in mice
through blockade of annexin A2-dependent fibrinolysis.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/28/2011 9:23 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

URL please ...

http://www.finewoodworking.com/subsc....aspx?id=34219

It's an old idea put together with a little scrap wood.

Well done, Brian! I recall your posts on this in past.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Robatoy wrote in
:

On Jul 29, 6:55*am, Han wrote:
marc rosen wrote in news:b2cf07ef-191b-4266-93cd-
:

Hey Brian,
Congrats for getting your Hot Tip published in the latest Fine
Woodworking.
Off topically, do you have a chemistry publications? *Enquiring
scientific minds want to know. (Of course I could look that up on
PUB- MED)
Take care,
* * * * * * * *Marc

Congratulations for appearing in print in another fine journal,
Brian!!

--
Best regards
Hanhttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=broekman%20mj[au]

You had my attention at Homocysteine inhibits neoangiogenesis in mice
through blockade of annexin A2-dependent fibrinolysis.

Well, Rob, we all have different aspects to our lives. Actually that
was an easy way to get my name on a paper. I was/am sort of an expert
at testing platelet function in a kind of lab test called aggregometry.
So I could easily help the young lady doing the hard work with a few
morings of my expertise. And it helped prove what she wanted to prove.
Homocysteine is bad for you. Eat your antioxidants ...

I had a link to show you what kind of test this is, but can't find it
right now.

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:55:56 -0400, GarageWoodworks wrote:

A few from Pubmed:

Investigation of the affinities of two new beta-carbolines for rat brain
imidazoline(2) receptors. Tyacke RJ, Lau A, Grella B, Glennon RA, Nutt
DJ, Hudson AL. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2003 Dec;1009:361-3.

Poor Brian. People may now be calling him "Rat Brain Boy"...
snort

P.S: Congrats on getting published.

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai
Posted to rec.woodworking

snip

Poor Brian. People may now be calling him "Rat Brain Boy"...

That's my old college nickname! kidding

snort

P.S: Congrats on getting published.

Thank you!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 21:23:13 -0400, GarageWoodworks wrote:

snip

Poor Brian. People may now be calling him "Rat Brain Boy"...

That's my old college nickname! kidding

I never woulda guessed it from your video intro music and attitude.
snort

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Congratulations, Californica! Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 0 November 2nd 10 11:11 PM
Brian Dragon Slayer UK diy 5 August 29th 08 10:14 PM
Brian G Dragon Slayer UK diy 12 April 10th 08 08:30 PM
congratulations robert john UK diy 22 April 28th 05 04:55 PM
Congratulations to Screwfix troubleinstore UK diy 0 December 10th 04 06:21 AM