Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default just got very lucky

Last day of work today.
left early , went down to the shop, fired up the compressor and it
didn't shut at the right pressure. Switch is still giving me a problem.
So I shut it, and go to check it.

I hear leaking in 2 spots..
My Home Depot (HUSKY) 3/8 to 1/4 adapter has blown... it just came
slightly apart. I don't even bother with the other leak... I notice that
it's wobbling... Thought the air filter was the culprit, thought it lost
the threads, being an HF unit. Not the case.
I throw the lever valves open and discharge it.

Boy I did not know how lucky I was until it was empty.

See the pics in alt binaries... had that blown with 100psi I am sure it
would have done some damage to the stuff across from it, paint cans and
wood storage.
--
Jeff

OT; Lucky? The Medway Handyman UK diy 30 October 19th 13 02:37 PM
Almost got lucky with the VFD... Bob La Londe Metalworking 6 January 2nd 11 02:04 AM
Sometimes you just get lucky Brian Henderson Woodworking 15 October 26th 07 04:48 PM
Are you lucky ? [email protected] Home Repair 2 February 8th 07 10:35 PM
How lucky we are [email protected] UK diy 0 September 23rd 06 09:45 PM