Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mods to K body type blocks

I bought 2 sets of k blocks from woodcraft... but they were not Bessey's
they were woodcraft brand.. one set came with clamps (bessey clamps
branded woodcraft) the other set I bought so I could do more than one
set of doors, or drawers at a time.

They were useless as they were not like the k blocks...
Well, I was really annoyed, and finally I thought about it.. I've had
them years and haven't used them much because of the problem.

I just cut them down to look more like the bessey's on one side..
See this link you'll notice the clamps did not come close to each other.
Now they do... if you were dumb enough (like me) to buy these... this
simple mod makes them useful.. you only need to cut one side to make
them useful.

if you cut a second perpendicular side, you would make them useless.

See: http://imgur.com/a/wLzRs#0
--
Jeff

Kchibo KK-C55 mods JazzyJeff Electronics Repair 0 June 25th 06 11:21 PM
Web TV Mods and Hacks Too_Many_Tools Electronics Repair 7 February 11th 06 04:28 PM
Jet bandsaw mods Mark Howell Woodworking 13 March 3rd 05 03:58 PM
PME system / mods nick smith UK diy 1 August 31st 04 12:33 PM
Concrete blocks: medium density or aerated type? Lobster UK diy 6 June 11th 04 07:14 PM