Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Equipment valuations

I just inherited a Ridgid JP 06101 jointer, 6 1/8", and a Foley Belsaw
12 3/8" planer/moulder, 5 hp. Says it will take a 6" high board or
thereabouts. There are about ten boxes with various blades, and
spacers, mostly all never used. I'd like to sell them. The Ridgid
looks like it was only used a few times. One of the knobs still has the
clear wrap on it. The planer has been used, but the ten boxes of blades
are new in box never been used, still wrapped in the white foam packing
paper.. What would be a good price to move these? Notice I said move.
I don't want to give them away, but they cost me nothing. I'd just
like to give someone a couple of quality machines at a good price.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"SteveB" wrote:

I just inherited a Ridgid JP 06101 jointer, 6 1/8", and a Foley
Belsaw 12 3/8" planer/moulder, 5 hp. Says it will take a 6" high
board or thereabouts. There are about ten boxes with various blades,
and spacers, mostly all never used. I'd like to sell them. The
Ridgid looks like it was only used a few times. One of the knobs
still has the clear wrap on it. The planer has been used, but the
ten boxes of blades are new in box never been used, still wrapped in
the white foam packing paper.. What would be a good price to move
these? Notice I said move. I don't want to give them away, but they
cost me nothing. I'd just like to give someone a couple of quality
machines at a good price.

The 5HP planer will be a problem for a lot of garage shops.

If you truly want to "move" the stuff, maybe 25% of new for the tools,
10% for the blades, if you are lucky.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:59:24 -0700, SteveB
wrote:

I just inherited a Ridgid JP 06101 jointer, 6 1/8", and a Foley Belsaw
12 3/8" planer/moulder, 5 hp. Says it will take a 6" high board or
thereabouts. There are about ten boxes with various blades, and
spacers, mostly all never used. I'd like to sell them. The Ridgid
looks like it was only used a few times. One of the knobs still has the
clear wrap on it. The planer has been used, but the ten boxes of blades
are new in box never been used, still wrapped in the white foam packing
paper.. What would be a good price to move these? Notice I said move.
I don't want to give them away, but they cost me nothing. I'd just
like to give someone a couple of quality machines at a good price.

Is this the planer/moulder

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/318/3865.pdf

There is a new price in the pdf

Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:59:24 PM UTC-7, SteveB wrote:
I just inherited a Ridgid JP 06101 jointer, 6 1/8", and a Foley Belsaw

12 3/8" planer/moulder, 5 hp. Says it will take a 6" high board or

thereabouts. There are about ten boxes with various blades, and

spacers, mostly all never used. I'd like to sell them. The Ridgid

looks like it was only used a few times. One of the knobs still has the

clear wrap on it. The planer has been used, but the ten boxes of blades

are new in box never been used, still wrapped in the white foam packing

paper.. What would be a good price to move these? Notice I said move.

I don't want to give them away, but they cost me nothing. I'd just

like to give someone a couple of quality machines at a good price.

6" floor jointer about $500 new. Prob get $150-$200 pretty easy.

12" planer molder, that unit is a bit unique. probably %1,200 $1,500 new but they are all pretty old now. Should be able to get $500 but need to find the right person. Prob not much extra for the cutters because that is what makes the machine worth using but even so, maybe sell off the cutters on ebay and get $30- $50 apiece and still able to sell the machine for just basic planing for $400 or so. This machine is all about finding someone who needs it.

Used Equipment [email protected] UK diy 0 December 19th 07 01:33 AM
Buy or Sell your Used Construction Equipment; ie. excavators, backhoes, dozers, graders, cranes, compactors, dump trucks, heavy trucks, forestry equipment, farming equipment, mining equipment and much more.... Iron Globe Home Repair 0 May 23rd 07 03:27 PM
Need Used Heavy Equipment such as; Backhoes, Excavators, Dozers, Graders, Cranes, Skidders, Loaders, Forestry, Farming, and/or any type of Construction equipment .....Please visit Iron Globe Iron Globe Home Repair 0 May 2nd 07 03:17 PM
Council tax valuations Mark UK diy 92 April 9th 05 09:16 PM
F/S equipment TIM Woodworking 0 November 28th 04 04:37 PM