Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buy or Sell your Used Construction Equipment; ie. excavators, backhoes, dozers, graders, cranes, compactors, dump trucks, heavy trucks, forestry equipment, farming equipment, mining equipment and much more....

GET GLOBAL MARKET VALUE FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT

www.ironglobe.com - Providing customers with different ways to market
their used heavy equipment and related items. Get global market value
when you sell your equipment with Iron Globe
Auctions Ltd. Iron Globe Auctions Ltd. will get you global exposure
through our extensive marketing efforts and our global affiliations.
Independent inspection reports invite global buyers who bid with
confidence knowing exactly what they are bidding on. So don't wait,
call us at 1-866-606-3343 or contact us via e-mail at
.

http://www.ironglobe.com