Posted to rec.woodworking
SteveB[_14_] SteveB[_14_] is offline

Default Equipment valuations

I just inherited a Ridgid JP 06101 jointer, 6 1/8", and a Foley Belsaw
12 3/8" planer/moulder, 5 hp. Says it will take a 6" high board or
thereabouts. There are about ten boxes with various blades, and
spacers, mostly all never used. I'd like to sell them. The Ridgid
looks like it was only used a few times. One of the knobs still has the
clear wrap on it. The planer has been used, but the ten boxes of blades
are new in box never been used, still wrapped in the white foam packing
paper.. What would be a good price to move these? Notice I said move.
I don't want to give them away, but they cost me nothing. I'd just
like to give someone a couple of quality machines at a good price.