Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bending wood

Me and my big mouth: I happened to mention to my wife that a table would look good at a corner in the hallway and she suggested that one with a curved front would be just the ticket.

I've always intended to build a steambox and Woodcraft carries the steam generator.

Question: what wood species best lend themselves to steam-bending?

Larry

Bending wood. clare at snyder.on.ca Woodworking 5 February 3rd 08 04:09 AM
Wood Bending... Astriapo Woodworking 6 November 2nd 05 12:01 AM
Bending/twisting wood (was Bending Oak) Dan Major Woodworking 3 October 3rd 05 06:50 PM
Bending wood Cliff Hartle Woodworking 5 July 23rd 05 07:49 PM
Bending Wood Tom B Woodworking 1 December 6th 04 11:14 AM