Tom B

Default Bending Wood

Is there a general guideline for the relationship of wood thickness and its
dry bending radius. I realize this will vary among wood varieties, but even
just a general guide would help. Thanks.

Tom B

JGS

Hi Tom,
Your answer and more is included below. Cheers, JG

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...urrency=1&SID=