Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cherry/Lacewood Side Table

I recently finished a side table and I filmed the build process if you're interested in watching.

This was my first time using lacewood and I was happy with how easily it worked for such a highly figured wood.

Criticism ok.

Pictures: Bottom right titled "Side Table in Cherry/Lacewood" (three pictures)
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/projectspage1.php

Video:
Pt 1 http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=v89
Pt 2 http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=v90