Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tape Lighting

On 2/16/2013 4:43 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/16/2013 4:39 PM, Dave wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:25:12 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware...t=3,43629&ap=1
Excellent! And finally affordable.

I guess that's open to interpretation. Between 12v power supply,
on/off switch, connectors, wire, optional dimmer and wireless remote,
I can see the price increasing dramatically. In fact, the LED lighting
is probably the cheapest part.

But, all the options are there for whatever application one has in
mind and I guess that's the important thing.

Just a few years ago a remote switched run could have costed $5-6
hundred dollars. I think this is pretty reasonable. Any way thankss
for bringing this to my attention.

this was for sale in my local costco about 2 months ago on a special,
just inside the door. they may still have them.

Bookcases John Rumm UK diy 56 May 1st 08 01:32 PM
Levelling bookcases? Richard Tobin UK diy 15 June 28th 06 11:15 PM
Finishing Bookcases Scott Linn Woodworking 0 January 8th 06 11:58 PM
Finishing Bookcases Scott Linn Woodworking 6 January 3rd 06 11:08 PM
custom bookcases iradi8 Home Repair 29 January 25th 05 02:47 AM