Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Don't Want to Pay For a Festool Domino?

The next best loose tenon mortiser next to a Domino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX05...e_gdata_player
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/2/2013 9:19 PM, Dave wrote:
The next best loose tenon mortiser next to a Domino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX05...e_gdata_player

That's awesome. Very well done.
Thanks for finding that.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/2/2013 8:19 PM, Dave wrote:
The next best loose tenon mortiser next to a Domino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX05...e_gdata_player

If he made those loose tenons himself, obviously a waste of time and
burning distraction.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 00:28:10 -0600, Swingman wrote:
If he made those loose tenons himself, obviously a waste of time and
burning distraction.

After you and Leon have built the interior of my lottery paid for
mansion, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to hurt you.