Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Is anyone having problems with eternal-september?

I seem to have lost my connection earlier today, but the web site says the
server is up, and it responds to pings. Yet - OE cannot connect and all of
my settings are verified to be correct.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any anomalies?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" mmarlowREMOVE windstream.net wrote:

I seem to have lost my connection earlier today, but the web site says the
server is up, and it responds to pings. Yet - OE cannot connect and all of
my settings are verified to be correct.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any anomalies?

Yes, it's been down.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:

I seem to have lost my connection earlier today, but the web site
says the server is up, and it responds to pings. Yet - OE cannot
connect and all of my settings are verified to be correct.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any anomalies?

Nix on that. It just came back alive. Weird...

Same here. But it was in fact causing lots of others problems,
earlier.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:

I seem to have lost my connection earlier today, but the web site
says the server is up, and it responds to pings. Yet - OE cannot
connect and all of my settings are verified to be correct.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any anomalies?

Nix on that. It just came back alive. Weird...

Must be that upstate NY weather.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:

I seem to have lost my connection earlier today, but the web site
says the server is up, and it responds to pings. Yet - OE cannot
connect and all of my settings are verified to be correct.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any anomalies?

Nix on that. It just came back alive. Weird...

Must be that upstate NY weather.

Yup - so cold even the electrons didn't want to get out in it.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:

Yup - so cold even the electrons didn't want to get out in it

Checked the Cleveland weather report.

5F above and 6"-12" of "Lake effect" snow.

Glad I left.

Time to drag out all those "It was so cold that..............." jokes.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:

Yup - so cold even the electrons didn't want to get out in it

Checked the Cleveland weather report.

5F above and 6"-12" of "Lake effect" snow.

Glad I left.

Time to drag out all those "It was so cold that..............." jokes.

It's been sub zero each night for several days now, and throughout some of
the day time hours as well. You know it's too cold out when you hear the
snow crunch under the car tires.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:

You know it's too cold out when you hear the snow crunch under the
car tires.

Amen,

If I never hear that sound again, it will be TOO SOON.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/24/2013 9:32 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:

You know it's too cold out when you hear the snow crunch under the
car tires.

Amen,

If I never hear that sound again, it will be TOO SOON.

Lew

Carlsbad (CA) is pretty nice. Best thing is you can have a storm and
there won't be a snowplow berm on your driveway.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:

You know it's too cold out when you hear the snow crunch under the
car tires.

Amen,

If I never hear that sound again, it will be TOO SOON.

Lew

Carlsbad (CA) is pretty nice. Best thing is you can have a storm and
there won't be a snowplow berm on your driveway.

True, and a 'major storm' indicates about 1/4" of rainfall in a 3 day
period. BTDT (Lived next door, in Vista, for 36 years)

--
I’ve long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy,
which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and

eternal september vs: aioe Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 4 October 6th 12 02:06 PM
OT Thunderbird and Eternal September Hugh - Was Invisible UK diy 6 August 6th 12 07:26 PM
eternal-september issues Lee UK diy 11 February 22nd 12 05:30 PM
Eternal September Hugh - Was Invisible UK diy 22 December 12th 11 08:44 PM
Eternal September Stormin Mormon[_3_] Home Repair 11 May 12th 10 08:53 PM