Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Is anyone having problems with eternal-september?

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:

I seem to have lost my connection earlier today, but the web site
says the server is up, and it responds to pings. Yet - OE cannot
connect and all of my settings are verified to be correct.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any anomalies?

Nix on that. It just came back alive. Weird...

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Must be that upstate NY weather.

Mike Marlow wrote:

Yup - so cold even the electrons didn't want to get out in it

Checked the Cleveland weather report.

5F above and 6"-12" of "Lake effect" snow.

Glad I left.

Time to drag out all those "It was so cold that..............." jokes.

It's been sub zero each night for several days now, and throughout some of
the day time hours as well. You know it's too cold out when you hear the
snow crunch under the car tires.

--

-Mike-