Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Damn... dropped it

Bounced my favorite Lie Nielsen low angle (brass) block plane off the concrete floor. Put a wonderful divit on the leading edge that will have to be filed off becuase it actually impengies on the flat face maybe a 1/16th. I guess I finally get to use that granite block and do some lapping this weekend. I use that little plane almost every day I am in the shop.

Ever since the Ball Dropped The Daring Dufas[_8_] Home Repair 0 January 4th 13 07:42 AM
Dropped kurb DerbyBorn UK diy 39 June 19th 11 12:56 PM
Damn Plumbing - Damn Faucett Packing Red Green Home Repair 4 April 4th 09 08:09 PM
Sharp DV-L80 dropped [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 September 2nd 07 02:50 AM
Ohhh ..... DAMN!! Damn, damn, damn. Broke a gear! Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 9 August 11th 05 07:37 PM