Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Damn... dropped it

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:15:07 -0500, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

Did you write to Boy Scout Corporate HQ to see if their insurance
would cover it? LNs ain't cheap.

This is a "donation..." ;~)

The meet was, but not the tool abuse. Oh, well. Just bondo the LN
and be done with it, wot?

I am involved with fund raising for the local Boy Scout Council and attended
a Unit meeting last night where finances were discussed. From this I know
all too well that some things just need to be let go... In this case I see
no liability on anyone's part but my own and I'm rather confident that the
plane can be repaired to function properly. If not... I'll use my
grandfather's Millers Falls No 7 and, when there are enough nickels saved
up, buy a new L-N.

John