Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Stacked Rail and Stile Bit - Good/Bad?

Some of you may be following my previous thread about making cabinet
doors.

Does anyone know if the stack rail and stile bits shown midway down
this page are any good? I wonder if they are one of those tools trying
to be good at multiple things but not really good at any.

http://www.amazon.com/MLCS-Stacked-R.../dp/B000MXMK5I

MLCS Woodworking Stacked Rail and Stile Router Bit Demo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtHZefxbw0k

Rail and Stile Ellestad Woodworking 3 March 21st 07 04:29 PM
Rail and stile stock todd Woodworking 23 December 6th 06 02:20 AM
Stile and Rail Joe Bemier Woodworking 10 November 10th 06 10:27 PM
Rail and Stile Richard Cranium Woodworking 7 May 28th 06 08:27 PM
rail and stile bit problem Vic Baron Woodworking 3 October 6th 05 05:03 PM