Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT -Humor

We were dressed and ready to go out for the New Year's Eve Party. We turned
on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet
and put the cat in the backyard.

We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and
we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard, scooted back
into the house. We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always
tries to eat the bird.

My wife went on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat.
The cat ran upstairs, with me in hot pursuit. Waiting in the cab, my wife
didn't want the driver to know that the house would be empty for the night ,
so she explained to the taxi driver that I would be out soon, saying 'He's
just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.'

A few minutes later, I got into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' I said, as
we drove away. 'That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke
her ass with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off,
so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep
her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and
threw her out into the back yard! She'd better not **** in the vegetable
garden again!'

The silence in the cab was deafening.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 1, 1:02*pm, "Mike Marlow" wrote:

SNIP

A few minutes later, I got into the cab. 'Sorry I took so long,' I said, as
we drove away. *'That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke
her ass with a coat hanger to get her to come out! *She tried to take off,
so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep
her from scratching me. *But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and
threw her out into the back yard! *She'd better not **** in the vegetable
garden again!'

The silence in the cab was deafening.

*snort* LOL....

I might have to read that one to my Mom when I go see her in the home
this evening, She honestly likes stuff like that!

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 1 May 2012 11:33:17 -0700 (PDT), "
I might have to read that one to my Mom when I go see her in the home
this evening, She honestly likes stuff like that!

Probably laughs because she's glad she's not living in your house with
you anymore.

humor Karl Townsend Metalworking 3 June 29th 10 02:51 PM
Humor Karl Townsend Metalworking 1 December 14th 09 04:38 PM
OT - Humor Swingman Woodworking 16 April 24th 07 02:04 AM
OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor jo4hn Woodworking 3 November 13th 05 01:31 AM
OT - Humor John Hofstad-Parkhill Metalworking 7 January 23rd 04 06:34 PM