Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Humor

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux are neighbors in Breaux Bridge, and Boudreaux is in
need of a new milk cow.

He hears about a nice one for sale over in Lafayette. He drives over to
Lafayette, looks at the cow, and reaches under to see if she gives milk.
When he grabs her closest teat and pulls, the cow farts. Boudreaux is very
surprised, looks at the farmer who is selling the cow, and reaches under the
cow to try again. So, he grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again.
Milk does come out however, so after some discussion Boudreaux decides to
buy the cow anyway and take it home.

Boudreaux calls his neighbor Thibodeaux over and says, "Come here and look
at dis new cow I just bought. Pull her teat, and see what happens." Well,
Thibodeaux reaches under and pulls, and the cow farts.

Thibodeaux looks up at Boudreaux and says, "Did you buy dis cow in
Lafayette, Boudreaux?"

Boudreaux is very surprised and says, "Dats right, how did ya know that,
cher?"

Thibodeaux says, "My wife...she's from Lafayette, too!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

good'n

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 11:38 am, "Swingman" wrote:
[...]

That's disgusting. G

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

That's disgusting. G

Admirably so.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 5:28 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
That's disgusting. G

Admirably so.

Indeed.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

Thibodeaux looks up at Boudreaux and says, "Did you buy dis cow in
Lafayette, Boudreaux?"

Boudreaux is very surprised and says, "Dats right, how did ya know that,
cher?"

Thibodeaux says, "My wife...she's from Lafayette, too!

--

Made me think of that scene in "Borat" where he tells Bob Barr that the
cheese he's eating was made from his wife's milk. Ol' Bob just gulped.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 09:38:12 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

[...]

I've been given to understand that coon asses weren't particularly
fond of Justin Wilson and the airs he allegedly put on, but say what
you want about him, I loved hearing him talk. I can just hear him
reciting this story, which makes it twice as funny.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

That's disgusting. G

Hehe ... it is Booooodreaux, after all, cher!

My blonde SWMBO did NOT get it ... then again, I've had to explain a lot of
off color jokes/things to her, bless her sweet, kind, guileless, pure little
Arkansas heart.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote in message

I've been given to understand that coon asses weren't particularly
fond of Justin Wilson and the airs he allegedly put on,

Naaa ... I liked Justin, me. A good man to cross the swamp wid, even if all
dem "airs" was hot, I guarantee.

but say what
you want about him, I loved hearing him talk. I can just hear him
reciting this story, which makes it twice as funny.

Ya got dat right, cher!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 21, 7:33 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
That's disgusting. G

Hehe ... it is Booooodreaux, after all, cher!

My blonde SWMBO did NOT get it ... then again, I've had to explain a lot of
off color jokes/things to her, bless her sweet, kind, guileless, pure little
Arkansas heart.

Tell HER that joke and see what happens.

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/ir...cle1749105.ece

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote in message

I've been given to understand that coon asses weren't particularly
fond of Justin Wilson and the airs he allegedly put on, but say what
you want about him, I loved hearing him talk. I can just hear him
reciting this story, which makes it twice as funny.

I recall Justin Wilson on an old 60's album mentioning the

Arturo matic Shoot gun.

Motor cicle petroleum officer

and the car going ,,, boogety, boogety, boogety, boogety.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
"LRod" wrote in message

I've been given to understand that coon asses weren't particularly
fond of Justin Wilson and the airs he allegedly put on,

Naaa ... I liked Justin, me. A good man to cross the swamp wid, even if
all
dem "airs" was hot, I guarantee.

An he could cook, too!
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

Is this the same Justin Wilson that had a TV cooking
show on PBS?

Is this the same Justin Wilson who was born in
Mississippi and developed the best Cajun 'shtick' I've
heard? Is he still alive or has he passed on to the
great crawfish in the sky?

I'm not a cook, but I loved watching his show. It was
just pure entertainment!

John Flatley
Jacksonville, Florida

--

"NuWaveDave" wrote in message

| "Swingman" wrote in message
| "LRod" wrote in message
|
| I've been given to understand that coon asses
weren't particularly
| fond of Justin Wilson and the airs he allegedly
put on,

| Naaa ... I liked Justin, me. A good man to cross
the swamp wid, even if
| all
| dem "airs" was hot, I guarantee.
|
| An he could cook, too!
| --
| NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:58:14 -0400, "John Flatley"
wrote:

Is this the same Justin Wilson that had a TV cooking
show on PBS?

Yes.

Is this the same Justin Wilson who was born in
Mississippi and developed the best Cajun 'shtick' I've
heard?

I think so. He played a coon ass pretty well, though.

Is he still alive or has he passed on to the
great crawfish in the sky?

Tipped over a couple of years ago, I believe. I mean I know he's dirt
napping--I just can't pinpoint the date and I'm too lazy to go look at
the Dead People Server just now (http://www.dpsinfo.com if memory
serves).

I'm not a cook, but I loved watching his show. It was
just pure entertainment!

That it was.

John Flatley
Jacksonville, Florida

Where in Jax? I lived there for five years late '60s, early '70s.
Daughter lives there now. I get up there frequently. I'm down near
Daytona.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:22:15 +0100, LRod
wrote:

[...]

I really liked that show. Got his cookbook. My favorite part was
when he would measure out "bout a half cup of wine, raht now"

"What did you said? Cook without wine? C'Mon now, how you gonna did
that, huh?"

Posted to rec.woodworking

"LRod" wrote in message

Is this the same Justin Wilson who was born in
Mississippi and developed the best Cajun 'shtick' I've
heard?

I think so. He played a coon ass pretty well, though.

.... and cooked like one.

Despite what the politician's say there is no state line in that swamp, and
the only difference in a Mississippi coonass and Louisiana coonass is
tomatoes, in the gumbo ... and there are just as many coonasses in the Texas
"golden triangle" (Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange) as there are on the
other side of the Sabine, but they make better gumbo ... but not as good as
those in the middle, between the two.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

.... and there are just as many coonasses in the Texas
"golden triangle" (Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange) as there are on the
other side of the Sabine,

I hear some have strayed a bit farther west. ;~)

OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor jo4hn Woodworking 3 November 13th 05 01:31 AM
OT - Humor Jack Woodworking 2 January 6th 05 11:01 AM
OT-Humor Bob Schmall Woodworking 1 November 25th 04 03:02 AM