Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
bruce

Default New Yankee Workshop in Los Angeles/KCET

Though there was a thread in March regarding this subject
I thought it would interest others to the response I received.

Apparently they find that because they have declining
email/mail feedback, they have determined that the viewer
interest has declined.

So how about helping out and sending email to one or
more of the following and see if the tide can be turned:

V Serve wrote:
Thank you for your programming inquiry.

KCET periodically reviews its programming schedule and looks at ongoing=

viewer ratings and viewer feedback to determine possible changes in the=

schedule as new programs become available.

Both NEW YANKEE WORKSHOP and THIS OLD HOUSE have continued to decline i=

viewership and in email and mail feedback, which is a good barometer of=

viewer interest. That=92s why after much discussion, we decided to take=

these two shows out of the schedule and make adjustments to the schedul=

which we think our viewers will find more appealing. We have moved bot=

ASK THIS OLD HOUSE and FIND! to the 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm time slots on
Saturday. We feel that both of these are strong programs, which our lo=

yal
Saturday viewers will want to make a part of their viewing schedule. T=

hey
will be followed by the new addition of BBC WORLD THIS WEEK at 6pm.

Both NEW YANKEE WORKSHOP and THIS OLD HOUSE are currently available on
other local public television stations.

We appreciate your comments and your support.

Sincerely,

Diana Santos
Manager, Member & Viewer Services