Simon

Default New Yankee Workshop Yahoo Group

I have started a Yahoo Group called TheNewYankeeWorkshop. I hope you will
join and upload your pictures.

Thank you for reading

Simon
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thenewyankeeworkshop/

Nova

Simon wrote:

I have started a Yahoo Group called TheNewYankeeWorkshop. I hope you will
join and upload your pictures.

Thank you for reading

Simon
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thenewyankeeworkshop/

Complete with the trademark image and all. It will be interesting to see if
the Morash Associates' lawyers come knocking on your door.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 02:34:22 GMT, Nova
brought forth from the murky depths:

Simon wrote:

I have started a Yahoo Group called TheNewYankeeWorkshop. I hope you will
join and upload your pictures.

Thank you for reading

Simon
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thenewyankeeworkshop/

Complete with the trademark image and all. It will be interesting to see if
the Morash Associates' lawyers come knocking on your door.

Simon Says POST, so you post, Yack.

Murphy was an Optimist