Larry Jaques

Default New Yankee Workshop

On 11 Aug 2003 13:33:48 GMT, "Herman Munster"
pixelated:

Hello all,
This past weekend on PBS I was watching Norm build his French Side Table. A
re-run but the first time I saw this one. Being a Normite myself I had to
check if I had the correct show on. He hand cut dovetails, used only 8
brads, and NO biscuits. I am not sure I can watch again......

That must have been a VEEEEERY old one, before he was
completely taken over by the Dark Side of the Force.
When are you going to buy the first plane or the first
dovie saw. Lee Valley's dovies go for $36.50 and Lie
Nielsen's IT saurs go for $125. Old Satanley planes go
for as little as $5 on *b*y...

CAUTION: Slippery Slope Ahead! heh heh heh

-
Better Living Through Denial
http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Larry Jaques

On 11 Aug 2003 17:26:06 GMT, "Herman Munster"
pixelated:

It was actually a project from this season.
What to do, What to do.... : )

Say "Halelujah!" brother. He is finally seeing the light!

.. .