Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Yes Boston over Canucks 4-0 Wins Stanely Cup

Love it when the US kicks Canada's ASS

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Man. 2010.1 Spring
KDE4.4
2.6.33.5-desktop-2mnb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 15, 11:01*pm, Rich wrote:
Love it when the US kicks Canada's ASS

There are more Canadians on the Bruins team than on the Canucks team.

But, the Bruins simply out-played the Canucks. A better team all
around.

Congrats!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:01:05 -0700, Rich wrote:

Love it when the US kicks Canada's ASS

US kicked Canadian ass???? 17 Canadian players on each team, buster.
It's the Canadian players on Boston's roster that make the team.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 15, 11:14*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:01:05 -0700, Rich wrote:
Love it when the US kicks Canada's ASS

*US kicked Canadian ass???? 17 Canadian players on each team, buster.
It's the Canadian players on Boston's roster that make the team.

(Pssst, they forgot what happened when it was a truly 'nation' contest
back in 2010...The Olympics.)

Still, as far as corporate big-buck hockey is concerned, Boston bought
a better bunch of Canadians..

*smirk*
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:01:05 -0700, Rich wrote:

Love it when the US kicks Canada's ASS

ONLY THREE AMERICANS ON BOSTON'S ROSTER
SIX Americans on the Canuks roster
SEVENTEEN Canadians on each team.

Who kicked who's ass???
Who's still the best country for Hockey????

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 15, 11:39*pm, Rich wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:01:05 -0700, Rich wrote:

Love it when the US kicks Canada's ASS

*US kicked Canadian ass???? 17 Canadian players on each team, buster.
It's the Canadian players on Boston's roster that make the team.

and where's Tim Thomas the goalie from? hahahaha

Thomas was drafted (217th) by The Quebec Nordiques and couldn't cut
it.
He was also on the LOSING 2010 Olympic team.

He was spectacular again this evening though. He's an exceptional
goalie. But, without those CANADIAN defence men covering his ass, he'd
be getting much more difficult shots.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 15, 11:41*pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Well, you have to admit, although generally polite, Canadians do have a
special relationship with hockey. Perhaps some kind of recessive cave man
type of gene. And the game of hockey is pretty aggressive as well. Large
crowds, hopes dashed, national pride with the sport itself, etc. all are
contributory factors. It is probably better than British soccer fans
though!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 15, 11:21*pm, wrote:

Who's still the best country for Hockey????

Sweden. Much better looking fans.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 16, 10:00*am, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

... On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Well, you have to admit, although generally polite, Canadians do have a
special relationship with hockey. *Perhaps some kind of recessive cave man
type of gene. *And the game of hockey is pretty aggressive as well. *Large
crowds, hopes dashed, national pride with the sport itself, etc. all are
contributory factors. * It is probably better than British soccer fans
though!

Amidst the turmoil:
http://www.fark.com/comments/6300022
and
http://i.imgur.com/ukSF1.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

... On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Well, you have to admit, although generally polite, Canadians do have a
special relationship with hockey. *Perhaps some kind of recessive cave man
type of gene. *And the game of hockey is pretty aggressive as well. *Large
crowds, hopes dashed, national pride with the sport itself, etc. all are
contributory factors. * It is probably better than British soccer fans
though!

Alcohol MAY have been involved
Posted to rec.woodworking

dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Well, you have to admit, although generally polite, Canadians do have a
special relationship with hockey. Perhaps some kind of recessive cave
man type of gene. And the game of hockey is pretty aggressive as well.
Large crowds, hopes dashed, national pride with the sport itself, etc.
all are contributory factors. It is probably better than British soccer
fans though!

Alcohol MAY have been involved

Not that I want to dwell on the negative but no one should make excuses for
any of this behavior. Thats the problem with people everywhere, EXCUSE this
excuse that. Believe lots of these animals need to get a life. Have you
noticed a lot of the yutes in Canada are Anarchists? Maybe this proves my
point Liberals are freaking insane!

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Man. 2010.1 Spring
KDE4.4
2.6.33.5-desktop-2mnb
Posted to rec.woodworking

dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Well, you have to admit, although generally polite, Canadians do have a
special relationship with hockey. Perhaps some kind of recessive cave
man type of gene. And the game of hockey is pretty aggressive as well.
Large crowds, hopes dashed, national pride with the sport itself, etc.
all are contributory factors. It is probably better than British soccer
fans though!

Amidst the turmoil:
http://www.fark.com/comments/6300022
and
http://i.imgur.com/ukSF1.jpg

Think maybe the cops Knocked her out and he's giving her mouth to mouth or a
cheap easy feel while she's out cold?
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Man. 2010.1 Spring
KDE4.4
2.6.33.5-desktop-2mnb

Posted to rec.woodworking

dot net wrote:

Amidst the turmoil:
http://www.fark.com/comments/6300022
and
http://i.imgur.com/ukSF1.jpg

Think maybe the cops Knocked her out and he's giving her mouth to mouth or a
cheap easy feel while she's out cold?

I particularly like the PRIORITIES poster.

--
Happiness is when what you think, what
you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Posted to rec.woodworking

dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[...]

No excuses from me.

But please, do your homework next time you make a feeble attempt at
trolling.
The Canadian People overwhelmingly voted conservative in the May 2
election. The PC's are in with a majority mandate.
Do try to keep up.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[...]

My statement was of the youth in Canada not the majority.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Man. 2010.1 Spring
KDE4.4
2.6.33.5-desktop-2mnb
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

Alcohol MAY have been involved

Ya mean that Canadians drink???? Who woulda thunk?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 16, 11:49*am, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" *wrote

Alcohol MAY have been involved

Ya mean that Canadians drink???? *Who woulda thunk?

Just goes to show you that no matter how hard you try, the drinking
secret always comes out.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/16/11 10:56 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:49 am, "Lee Michaels"leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote

Alcohol MAY have been involved

Ya mean that Canadians drink???? Who woulda thunk?

Just goes to show you that no matter how hard you try, the drinking
secret always comes out.

I was watching a TV show about Key West and one of the town counsel
members (or the like) had a great quote.
He said, "We're known as a great little drinking town with a bit of a
fishing problem."

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:27:21 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jun 15, 11:41Â*pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

It wasn't Canuk fans - it was - as in Toronto for the G8 - a bunch of
anarchist Yahoos.

They'd have caused the same amount of trouble if Vancouver had WON.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in ...
Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

This sort of thing takes place in most every championship city win or lose.
Pretty sad commentary on alleged sports fans.

Our team (won/lost) so lets go burn a few cars!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:18:22 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in ...
Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

This sort of thing takes place in most every championship city win or lose.
Pretty sad commentary on alleged sports fans.

Our team (won/lost) so lets go burn a few cars!

It makes a person proud that their city/county/school/state supports
the Sports Industrial Complex, doesn't it?

--
Happiness is when what you think, what
you say, and what you do are in harmony.
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Larry Jaques spewed forth:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:18:22 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in ...
Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short
of disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

This sort of thing takes place in most every championship city win
or lose. Pretty sad commentary on alleged sports fans.

Our team (won/lost) so lets go burn a few cars!

It makes a person proud that their city/county/school/state supports
the Sports Industrial Complex, doesn't it?

some people have class, some don't.
Here in Dallas when the Mavs won the championship there were no riots
and yesterday during the parade there were only three arrests, 2 for
warrants, 1 for public intoxication.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 17, 1:33*pm, "ChairMan" nospam@nospam wrote:
,
Larry Jaques spewed forth:

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:18:22 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in ...
Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short
of disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

This sort of thing takes place in most every championship city win
or lose. Pretty sad commentary on alleged sports fans.

Our team (won/lost) so lets go burn a few cars!

It makes a person proud that their city/county/school/state supports
the Sports Industrial Complex, doesn't it?

some people have class, some don't.
Here in Dallas when the Mavs won the championship there were no riots
and yesterday during the parade there were only three arrests, 2 for
warrants, 1 for public intoxication.

In this town we call that Tuesday.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/17/11 12:36 PM, Robatoy wrote:
some people have class, some don't.
Here in Dallas when the Mavs won the championship there were no riots
and yesterday during the parade there were only three arrests, 2 for
warrants, 1 for public intoxication.

In this town we call that Tuesday.

In this town we call that Tuesday, 8am.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Cokesly wins! Burled Frau Metalworking 0 January 20th 10 02:01 AM
Bushco Wins Another One Rick Samuel[_2_] Metalworking 1 October 25th 08 05:23 PM
heads up for Canucks... _[_2_] Metalworking 0 October 21st 08 12:14 PM
TV NEWS CENSORS ARE CANUCKS Papa Thermodyne UK diy 0 March 19th 08 08:49 PM
Stanely 90201M Router and Base Saudade Woodworking 0 August 9th 06 07:16 PM