Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Yes Boston over Canucks 4-0 Wins Stanely Cup

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:18:22 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in ...
Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

This sort of thing takes place in most every championship city win or lose.
Pretty sad commentary on alleged sports fans.

Our team (won/lost) so lets go burn a few cars!

It makes a person proud that their city/county/school/state supports
the Sports Industrial Complex, doesn't it?

--
Happiness is when what you think, what
you say, and what you do are in harmony.