Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT Yes Boston over Canucks 4-0 Wins Stanely Cup

On Jun 16, 10:32*am, Rich wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 16, 10:00 am, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Well, you have to admit, although generally polite, Canadians do have a
special relationship with hockey. *Perhaps some kind of recessive cave
man type of gene. *And the game of hockey is pretty aggressive as well.
Large crowds, hopes dashed, national pride with the sport itself, etc.
all are contributory factors. * It is probably better than British soccer
fans though!

Alcohol MAY have been involved

Not that I want to dwell on the negative but no one should make excuses for
any of this behavior. Thats the problem with people everywhere, EXCUSE this
excuse that. Believe lots of these animals need to get a life. Have you
noticed a lot of the yutes in Canada are Anarchists? Maybe this proves my
point Liberals are freaking insane!

No excuses from me.

But please, do your homework next time you make a feeble attempt at
trolling.
The Canadian People overwhelmingly voted conservative in the May 2
election. The PC's are in with a majority mandate.
Do try to keep up.