Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default OT Yes Boston over Canucks 4-0 Wins Stanely Cup

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 11:41 pm, Rich wrote:
[nip]

Regardless, I hang my head in shame and am, for the moment, not a
proud Canadian.
What those Canuck fans did in Vancouver last night is nothing short of
disgusting.

Un****ingbelievable.

Well, you have to admit, although generally polite, Canadians do have a
special relationship with hockey. Perhaps some kind of recessive cave man
type of gene. And the game of hockey is pretty aggressive as well. Large
crowds, hopes dashed, national pride with the sport itself, etc. all are
contributory factors. It is probably better than British soccer fans
though!