Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I KNEW you' Merkans knew how to fix stuff:

On 4/26/2011 9:48 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 4/26/2011 4:47 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Indeed, that might be something to worry about. If I'm wrong, and
there really
isn't an afterlife, oh well, when I'm dead I'm dead, and that's that.
OTOH, if
Dawkins is wrong, and there really is an afterlife, I don't think he's
going
to enjoy it much.

I believe it was Pascal that first argued this very view.

I thing ALGOL came before Pascal:-)

Besides, I myself argued this very view long before Pascal was invented.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/27/2011 12:12 PM, Jack Stein wrote:
On 4/26/2011 9:48 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 4/26/2011 4:47 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Indeed, that might be something to worry about. If I'm wrong, and
there really
isn't an afterlife, oh well, when I'm dead I'm dead, and that's that.
OTOH, if
Dawkins is wrong, and there really is an afterlife, I don't think he's
going
to enjoy it much.

I believe it was Pascal that first argued this very view.

I thing ALGOL came before Pascal:-)

Besides, I myself argued this very view long before Pascal was invented.

Perhaps you could have created a language called SHEOL ...