Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default I KNEW you' Merkans knew how to fix stuff:

On 4/26/2011 9:48 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 4/26/2011 4:47 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Indeed, that might be something to worry about. If I'm wrong, and
there really
isn't an afterlife, oh well, when I'm dead I'm dead, and that's that.
OTOH, if
Dawkins is wrong, and there really is an afterlife, I don't think he's
going
to enjoy it much.

I believe it was Pascal that first argued this very view.

I thing ALGOL came before Pascal:-)

Besides, I myself argued this very view long before Pascal was invented.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com