Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I KNEW you' Merkans knew how to fix stuff:

On 4/26/2011 2:14 PM, DGDevin wrote:

If you can find any, sure. But don't forget the ones carrying placards
reading, "The Anti-Christ is in the White House"--they have their own
brand of nutcase religious foolishness to bring to the table.

Anti-American for sure! Anti-Christ you would have to take on faith...

--
Jack
We have elected the enemy!