Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 3 1/4 HP Triton Router

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

Posted to rec.woodworking

What diameter is the shaft ?? 1/4 or 3\8 ??

Peter
Australia
wrote in message

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 12, 4:17*am, "Peter" wrote:
What diameter is the shaft ?? 1/4 or 3\8 ??

Peter

1/2"
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:52:29 -0500, Jack Stein wrote:

On 2/8/2011 8:09 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

I'm interested but I don't see it on sale? I see it for $300. Is the
sale over?

Yup. Last day was 2/10.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

I think I just got an E that its on sale at Grizzly as well.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 25, 9:24*am, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
wrote in message

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

I think I just got an E that its on sale at Grizzly as well.

I just checked the Griz site. They have one on sale but it is the
2-1/4 HP unit.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

"RonB" wrote in message
I just checked the Griz site. They have one on sale but it is the
2-1/4 HP unit.

I found the same thing. One thing I did find though, was their advertisement
for shipping to Canada. More and more American companies are realizing
there's a viable market up here ready and waiting for them. In the past,
it's been a royal pain in the butt when we've been unable to get American
products or to have to jump through all sorts of shipping and payment hoops
to get American supplied products shipped up to Canada.

The *next* barrier to eliminate is the sizable price discrepancy between
products sold in the US and the same products sold in Canada.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:16:03 -0800, RonB wrote:

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

I think I just got an E that its on sale at Grizzly as well.

I just checked the Griz site. They have one on sale but it is the 2-1/4
HP unit.

IIRC, the 2.25 got better reviews than the 3.25.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message

If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).

I think I just got an E that its on sale at Grizzly as well.

I just checked the Griz site. They have one on sale but it is the
2-1/4 HP unit.

The Woodcraft March flier has the 3-1/4HP Triton router for $190 and the
2-1/4HP model for $160.