Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default 3 1/4 HP Triton Router

"RonB" wrote in message
I just checked the Griz site. They have one on sale but it is the
2-1/4 HP unit.

I found the same thing. One thing I did find though, was their advertisement
for shipping to Canada. More and more American companies are realizing
there's a viable market up here ready and waiting for them. In the past,
it's been a royal pain in the butt when we've been unable to get American
products or to have to jump through all sorts of shipping and payment hoops
to get American supplied products shipped up to Canada.

The *next* barrier to eliminate is the sizable price discrepancy between
products sold in the US and the same products sold in Canada.