Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WOW...jet dust collection

My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"SBH" wrote in message
My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed
the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what
the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a
Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail
value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told
him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still
looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching
for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I
was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer
need to worry about it. Lucky me.

That's a GLOAT and you SUCK!

Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

You suck!!

len
My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 17, 10:23*am, "SBH" wrote:
My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.

30 lashes with a wet noodle because you S U C K.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
good on ya
Posted to rec.woodworking

"SBH" wrote in message
My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed
the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what
the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a
Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail
value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told
him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still
looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching
for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I
was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer
need to worry about it. Lucky me.

You're posting in html and you suckg

Posted to rec.woodworking

LOL...Great luck doesn't come my way often. My glee felt the need to gloat a
bit when it did. I also have to add the same guy sold me his Delta mortiser,
brand new, also for $100....lol

Well now, I won't get to gloat again for a long time.

Oh, and sorry for the html. This is in plain text....obviously.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I'd gloat as well with adeal like that... Good for you!!

Dust collection TD Driver[_2_] Woodworking 2 April 4th 09 01:23 PM
Dust Collection Set up Puckdropper[_2_] Woodworking 11 December 29th 08 08:37 PM
Dust collection asmurff Woodworking Plans and Photos 1 August 11th 07 04:53 PM
Dust collection Bill Gooch Woodturning 4 June 10th 05 04:01 AM
Dust collection Kelly ODonald Woodworking 3 November 5th 03 03:36 PM