Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WOW...jet dust collection

My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.

Dust collection TD Driver[_2_] Woodworking 2 April 4th 09 01:23 PM
Dust Collection Set up Puckdropper[_2_] Woodworking 11 December 29th 08 08:37 PM
Dust collection asmurff Woodworking Plans and Photos 1 August 11th 07 04:53 PM
Dust collection Bill Gooch Woodturning 4 June 10th 05 04:01 AM
Dust collection Kelly ODonald Woodworking 3 November 5th 03 03:36 PM